Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIP to a polo match and off-roading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

VIP to a polo match and off-roading Empty
PostSubject: VIP to a polo match and off-roading   VIP to a polo match and off-roading I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 am

Every year this guy asks me last minute. He's very interested in getting some Land Rovers to the polo match, its just north of me 30 mins or so. They would give us VIP access to the event and we can park right near the grounds, there is some off-road trails probably all greens on the property. It's free, and there will be a lot of people staring at our trucks. It's Saturday Sept 6, I'm currently available to go, if anyone is interested chime in, at least it's an excuse to get together and drink, eat and bust balls.

http://www.victorycup.org/
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
TOM R
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
TOM R

PostSubject: Re: VIP to a polo match and off-roading   VIP to a polo match and off-roading I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:41 pm

I want to but wife says no so need to change her mind I guess

Is there camp out? Cookout? It is like 3.5 hour drive for us
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: VIP to a polo match and off-roading   VIP to a polo match and off-roading I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 am

im in this would be cool to watch and then take photos? any lr could go or is he looking for older trucks? can i bring mine full of mud or it has to be polished and wax'd? bet those rich snobs(assuming that's who shows up to these types of events) never seen a dirty rover before, i would do it on purpose  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: VIP to a polo match and off-roading   VIP to a polo match and off-roading I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:15 am

My wife and I should be in, can we bring friends or just two people per truck?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: VIP to a polo match and off-roading   VIP to a polo match and off-roading I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am

I'm awaiting more information from them, will report back shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP to a polo match and off-roading   VIP to a polo match and off-roading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP to a polo match and off-roading
Page 1 of 1