A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:45 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:


yeah that was his truck the gold with blacked out hood and hi-lift on the ARB.

The quiet spoken Marine has a picture of a retarded kid in his avatar and his "humor" is GFY?

That is his son...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


The quiet spoken Marine has a picture of a retarded kid in his avatar and his "humor" is GFY?

That is his son...

Can't fool me, I'm a moron...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:


yeah that was his truck the gold with blacked out hood and hi-lift on the ARB.

The quiet spoken Marine has a picture of a retarded kid in his avatar and his "humor" is GFY?

That is his son...

That was me before I lost my hair. And yes the L8 truck needs nothing but me driving it. Dont hate the playa hate the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 am

devildog01 wrote:
Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


The quiet spoken Marine has a picture of a retarded kid in his avatar and his "humor" is GFY?

That is his son...

That was me before I lost my hair. And yes the L8 truck needs nothing but me driving it. Dont hate the playa hate the game Very Happy

wait, wait, wait, you are so "done". The quiet, respectful Marine driving the D2 with (nicely done) home-made sliders is going to get it at the next meeting!

Where you been bro? We have been to Rausch a bunch of times? Or do you just like the foo-foo Robesonia amateur run? Break some shit! I have been finding all the weak points on a stock Disco via Rausch all summer long. Plan to find some more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:32 am

DiscoSux wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


The quiet spoken Marine has a picture of a retarded kid in his avatar and his "humor" is GFY?

That is his son...

That was me before I lost my hair. And yes the L8 truck needs nothing but me driving it. Dont hate the playa hate the game Very Happy

wait, wait, wait, you are so "done". The quiet, respectful Marine driving the D2 with (nicely done) home-made sliders is going to get it at the next meeting!

Where you been bro? We have been to Rausch a bunch of times? Or do you just like the foo-foo Robesonia amateur run? Break some shit! I have been finding all the weak points on a stock Disco via Rausch all summer long. Plan to find some more...


Some of us have a life and can't wheel every weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 am

Jake wrote:


Some of us have a life and can't wheel any weekend.

Fixed it for ya... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:


Some of us have a life and can't wheel any weekend.

Fixed it for ya... Rolling Eyes

ha not true I've been out 3 times this year and will be out for the rest of the events this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Jake wrote:
... and will be out for the rest of the events this year.

Great! I assume that does not include MAR? I am going to pass on that love-fest. I'll be at Robesonia and RotR though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
... and will be out for the rest of the events this year.

Great! I assume that does not include MAR? I am going to pass on that love-fest. I'll be at Robesonia and RotR though.

Yea not going to MAR. I'd go if they changed the venue to the cove and didnt charge all the stupid fees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:


Some of us have a life and can't wheel any weekend.

Fixed it for ya... Rolling Eyes

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:


Some of us have a life and can't wheel any weekend.

Fixed it for ya... Rolling Eyes

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.

lol true! I think he's scared..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.

Wow, you're in my head, Ed (that rhymed unintentionally). Those are my thoughts exactly. I like water as a sidebar, not the main course. My truck BARELY made it out of the two water crossings I made at Rausch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:47 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.

Wow, you're in my head, Ed (that rhymed unintentionally). Those are my thoughts exactly. I like water as a sidebar, not the main course. My truck BARELY made it out of the two water crossings I made at Rausch!

hopefully snow will be the main course. the side dish will be crashing thru the ice covered water crossings, hopefully covered by snow so you don't even know they are there. i can't wait. and what better time to do all this then at night?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.

Wow, you're in my head, Ed (that rhymed unintentionally). Those are my thoughts exactly. I like water as a sidebar, not the main course. My truck BARELY made it out of the two water crossings I made at Rausch!

hopefully snow will be the main course. the side dish will be crashing thru the ice covered water crossings, hopefully covered by snow so you don't even know they are there. i can't wait. and what better time to do all this then at night?!??!?!

He's not going to come to the pines. He is just going to continue bitching that no one will drive 3.5 hrs to Rausch, but then he won't drive to the pines, which would likely be a shorter, even for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.

Wow, you're in my head, Ed (that rhymed unintentionally). Those are my thoughts exactly. I like water as a sidebar, not the main course. My truck BARELY made it out of the two water crossings I made at Rausch!

hopefully snow will be the main course. the side dish will be crashing thru the ice covered water crossings, hopefully covered by snow so you don't even know they are there. i can't wait. and what better time to do all this then at night?!??!?!

He's not going to come to the pines. He is just going to continue bitching that no one will drive 3.5 hrs to Rausch, but then he won't drive to the pines, which would likely be a shorter, even for him.

Rausch is an hour for me on a bad day. I like the terrain there and I have hardly mastered it as of yet. And, you're right, I will not go to the pines - sand highways do not interest me. I do want to try and get to "The Wilds" next year though.

BTW - Jake lives about 1/2 hour further away from Rausch than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

why don't you grow some balls and come to the pines in the middle of the winter. anyone can break their truck on rocks but it takes some reall balls to drive onto a frozen lake not knowing if you're going to break thru the ice and sink you're truck / die of hypothermia.

Wow, you're in my head, Ed (that rhymed unintentionally). Those are my thoughts exactly. I like water as a sidebar, not the main course. My truck BARELY made it out of the two water crossings I made at Rausch!

hopefully snow will be the main course. the side dish will be crashing thru the ice covered water crossings, hopefully covered by snow so you don't even know they are there. i can't wait. and what better time to do all this then at night?!??!?!

He's not going to come to the pines. He is just going to continue bitching that no one will drive 3.5 hrs to Rausch, but then he won't drive to the pines, which would likely be a shorter, even for him.

Rausch is an hour for me on a bad day. I like the terrain there and I have hardly mastered it as of yet. And, you're right, I will not go to the pines - sand highways do not interest me. I do want to try and get to "The Wilds" next year though.

BTW - Jake lives about 1/2 hour further away from Rausch than me.

Yea and the one time I have been to Rausch I lived 3.5 hours away.. I need to make it happen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 pm

you bunch of whining fucks, im going to turn this into a jeep club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
you bunch of whining fucks, im going to turn this into a jeep club.

No.. a Land Rover club is correct. Didnt make the last Rausch meeting cause my truck was over heating. Didnt make mettatowee because my truck wasnt safe to drive there and I was poor.

trucks always broken and owner doesnt have any money cause they spent it all on truck = land rover owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
you bunch of whining fucks, im going to turn this into a jeep club.

No.. a Land Rover club is correct. Didnt make the last Rausch meeting cause my truck was over heating. Didnt make mettatowee because my truck wasnt safe to drive there and I was poor.

trucks always broken and owner doesnt have any money cause they spent it all on truck = land rover owner.

you are the biggest nutter of us all. i wish i knew how much you spent on your truck since the last time you wheeled it! LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
you bunch of whining fucks, im going to turn this into a jeep club.

No.. a Land Rover club is correct. Didnt make the last Rausch meeting cause my truck was over heating. Didnt make mettatowee because my truck wasnt safe to drive there and I was poor.

trucks always broken and owner doesnt have any money cause they spent it all on truck = land rover owner.

you are the biggest nutter of us all. i wish i knew how much you spent on your truck since the last time you wheeled it! LOL.

DO you really want to know? I could add it up for you.. I'm excited to get my truck put together and everything working 100%. Going to have to since winter is coming up and I dont have a place to work on the truck. God I hope nothing else breaks for a while...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:44 pm

That's a picture of Brett before he was superman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I break the truck, then fix/upgrade the truck, break the truck...

We're not whining, we are enjoying Landy ownership!

Are all we going to be at Robesonia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 38
Location : Lancaster Pa

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i wish i knew how much you spent on your truck since the last time you wheeled it! LOL.

Damn I know what I spent and I think Jake is a close 2nd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 38
Location : Lancaster Pa

PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
I break the truck, then fix/upgrade the truck, break the truck...

We're not whining, we are enjoying Landy ownership!

Are all we going to be at Robesonia?

I already had plans with the family that weekend so Im out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11   

Back to top Go down
 
Fall Robesonia Trials Event 10/22/11 - 10/23/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spring Robsonia Trials Event
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Event Celebi
» LIBYA ABOUT TO FALL ! KHADAFI'S LAST DAYS
» Deltron 3030 - Making of Event II

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: