Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NELRC store

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

NELRC store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 am

durt d1ver wrote:
Its Guy Fawkes. He tried to blow up the english parliament about 1600. They celebrate his capture in england on november 5th. It was also a back story for " v for vendetta"

Judas Priest, I feel retarded...even more so than usual. I love subtle references...

I didn't know I had to take a freaking English history college class to join.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:35 am

NELRC "fawkes" Rausch? Really dude? What? Are you 17? I like the front but the back is too much.

you know I love you Ed, but damn.. don't make the club a bunch of tools...

Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am

I always thought that this would be a cool message:

"It's a Land Rover Thing, I Don't Understand It"
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 am

DiscoSux wrote:
I like most of the designs but I want a giant www.NELRC.com sticker. I am putting an X over my discoweb decal - too many a-holes.

What are you going to do to keep NELRC pure Eddie? I am thinking you should close off membership. Cool

Pure? We are both already a part of the club? clown
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:02 am

DiscoSux wrote:

I always liked "Its not a Jeep thing, Its the real thing"

I had to google Fawkes too so i guess were both retards?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 am

DiscoSux wrote:
NELRC "fawkes" Rausch? Really dude? What? Are you 17? I like the front but the back is too much.

that's why there are two shirts. stop your whining. im going to work "no whining" into the club rules.

don't make me change your avatar again.

there will be some shirts people like and some people hate. i realize that. we all don't shop at the same stores or wear the same underwear. you don't like it don't buy it. you like it buy it. as long as you show up to our outings with pants and a shirt i don't care where they came from.

as for stickers im working on that. how big do you need? you just bought two 10" ones off me!?

personally i bought the remember shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 am

Long Haul wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

LOL! Can't fool me! I'm a retard! cheers

WOO HOO, Fast Eddie finally got me a proper avatar! I started to take that picture and shrink it for my avatar but I was going to put one of those black bars across my eyes to hide my indentity.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

WOO HOO, Fast Eddie finally got me a proper avatar! I started to take that picture and shrink it for my avatar but I was going to put one of those black bars across my eyes to hide my indentity.

there fixed your avatar
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

I once seen your super retard strength single handedly bend a tie rod.

I dont think a black bar across your eyes is gonna hide your uglyness.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:

there fixed your avatar

Now my face contains the same number of pixels as Tara's entire body...
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

there fixed your avatar

Now my face contains the same number of pixels as Tara's entire body...
:lol!:Theres better pics on lucky8 site

Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

that's why there are two shirts. stop your whining. im going to work "no whining" into the club rules.

there will be some shirts people like and some people hate. i realize that. we all don't shop at the same stores or wear the same underwear. you don't like it don't buy it. you like it buy it. as long as you show up to our outings with pants and a shirt i don't care where they came from.

as for stickers im working on that. how big do you need? you just bought two 10" ones off me!?

Point taken. I was just all pumped as I love most all the shirts. But, again I ask, what's with the mask face? Does it represent something? Looks cool but I want to be sure I understand what I am wearing (unlike the hippies and there Chez t-shirts)
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:30 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

Point taken. I was just all pumped as I love most all the shirts. But, again I ask, what's with the mask face? Does it represent something? Looks cool but I want to be sure I understand what I am wearing (unlike the hippies and there Chez t-shirts)

it is a guy fawkes mask. people wear them in England on Guy Fawkes day when they run around drunk as fuck shooting fireworks in the streets and at houses, while burning a massive bonfire in most town centers. i'm not going to lie i been thru 2 of them and they are 10 times worse than any 4th of july celebration i have been to. there are literally no rules. mailboxes and garbage cans anything blows goes.

don't forget our trucks are English.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 pm

From Wikipedia:

In Britain, 5 November has variously been called Guy Fawkes Night, Guy Fawkes Day and Bonfire Night; the latter can be traced directly back to the original celebration of 5 November 1605.[60] Bonfires were accompanied by fireworks from the 1650s onwards, and it became the custom to burn an effigy .... The "guy" is normally created by children, from old clothes, newspapers, and a mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhT4B4-OITs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Judas Priest - I feel like I have been living under a rock! I did not realize the "Fawkes" and mask were connected. I have GOT to get a British history book...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Judas Priest - I feel like I have been living under a rock! I did not realize the "Fawkes" and mask were connected. I have GOT to get a British history book...

You already have one it's called the RAVE service manual
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

DiscoSux wrote:

NELRC store - Page 2 58
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Damn this Fawkes day sounds like a normal weekend at home. I mite have to start celebrating it. At least thats a good excuse to get drunk, and shoot guns an fireworks!!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 am

just got my order in. shipped pretty quickly as far as custom shirts goes. jackie got the baby blue tank with the pink glitter, it's def pink and glittery. lol...

i got the camo on tan. you can order that camo on a darker color and it will look fine.

i also ordered the event shirt "remember" version and it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NELRC store   NELRC store - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NELRC store
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2