A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 pm

WWe're going out friday evening, and then heading home Saturday night after dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


I'm just hoping my carpet is dry by then. .

pick up some damprid your capet will be dry in a day - it's amazing

Never heard of it. I got on their site but which one of their products should I get? Mail order or ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


I'm just hoping my carpet is dry by then. .

pick up some damprid your capet will be dry in a day - it's amazing

Never heard of it. I got on their site but which one of their products should I get? Mail order or ???

i get mines at home depot. but most places sell it

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_9990000041089211P?vName=Food%20&%20Grocery&cName=CleaningSupplies&sName=Bathroom&sid=KDx20070926x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=9990000041089211P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


I'm just hoping my carpet is dry by then. .

pick up some damprid your capet will be dry in a day - it's amazing

Never heard of it. I got on their site but which one of their products should I get? Mail order or ???

i get mines at home depot. but most places sell it

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_9990000041089211P?vName=Food%20&%20Grocery&cName=CleaningSupplies&sName=Bathroom&sid=KDx20070926x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=9990000041089211P

yea what he said, all of your home improvement stores sell it. I picked some up after the last pines trip Very Happy I got a couple of the little containers put them in my truck for a day or two then I vacummed my carpet with some stuff to make the smell go away and now the truck smells decent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Anyone camping?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 38
Location : Lancaster Pa

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Anyone camping?


Im not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Long Haul wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Anyone camping?


Im not

What about Corie? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 am

I would but nobody else will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 am

At the first ROTR, which was a camping event, it was decided by all who attended that it would be held at a hotel in subsequent years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
At the first ROTR, which was a camping event, it was decided by all who attended that it would be held at a hotel in subsequent years.

We're the NELRC and, just like the honey badger, we don't give a shit.

I am going to ROTR to simply wheel with fellow NELRC members. All the other bullshit does not concern me. Certainly not enough to pay $44 for me and my son to eat a meal while listening to guys with $40k rigs blow smoke up each others respective asses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:
At the first ROTR, which was a camping event, it was decided by all who attended that it would be held at a hotel in subsequent years.

We're the NELRC and, just like the honey badger, we don't give a shit.

I am going to ROTR to simply wheel with fellow NELRC members. All the other bullshit does not concern me. Certainly not enough to pay $44 for me and my son to eat a meal while listening to guys with $40k rigs blow smoke up each others respective asses.


lol the brutal honesty... I dont give a shit, I'll camp, get a hotel room whatever. As long as we have a good time wheelin and chillin im down for whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 pm

I think Randy might camp at Echo. I'm still waiting because we don't know if Jackie is working that Saturday or not. If she comes we are going to hotel it, if she is working I might be camping as well. They have electric hook ups at Echo so ill just bring a space heater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Have fun. Myself, my wife, and my potcheen will be at the hotel. Randy said that last year too, until he slept on someones floor at the hotel. There were probably 30 people bs'ing and drinking in the hotel lobby friday night last year. Justin even broke out the pelican case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
I think Randy might camp at Echo. I'm still waiting because we don't know if Jackie is working that Saturday or not. If she comes we are going to hotel it, if she is working I might be camping as well. They have electric hook ups at Echo so ill just bring a space heater.

I would like to camp in the reserve area. We could huddle around one of the pavilions. It will not be that cold and it will be great sleeping weather.

Where do they have the meal anyway?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 pm

justin booked the ballroom for dinner and awards this time. no lobby this time around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

hmm sounds cool. I guess for us it depends on if the GF and dogs are coming... I will see what comes of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

i think you can bring the dogs to the hotel for an extra fee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i think you can bring the dogs to the hotel for an extra fee.
lol great... stupid dogs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
justin booked the ballroom for dinner and awards this time. no lobby this time around.

I know, im talking about friday night.there was much more boozing going on friday than Saturday. Except for brett, he chugged his bottle of jack and passed out early._
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 am

lol. i brought that jack for him. i owed him cuz he drove 3 hours to get my roof rack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 am

I'm bringing one of my dogs, too. it was $20 extra for the room. I think i would just rather be warm, than camp. For not much more than the cost of the campsite, you can get a hotel room, and all pack in, use the 2 beds, and sleep on the floor in sleeping bags. If can be like an oldie times sleepover. Dave can even be like, "Here Jake, have some Jesus juice." And then molest him like his uncle did to him to make him such a bitter asshole.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:09 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Dave can even be like, "Here Jake, have some Jesus juice." And then molest him like his uncle did to him to make him such a bitter asshole.


lol thats the best thing I have read on this forum.

I brought it up to Hannah the other day but didnt make plans. If the rooms do have two beds I'd split the cost with somebody. Or if there's one bed I'd split the cost too as long as they are a good cuddler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:12 pm

this is turning into Dweb... except for this forum is never down.

If jackie doesnt come along, i should just bring my cot and play it by ear. lol. either sleep in my truck with a space heater or in someones room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
this is turning into Dweb... except for this forum is never down.

If jackie doesnt come along, i should just bring my cot and play it by ear. lol. either sleep in my truck with a space heater or in someones room.

Seriously... I really dont give a shit where I stay.. I just wish the event would hurry up and get here!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Dave can even be like, "Here Jake, have some Jesus juice." And then molest him like his uncle did to him to make him such a bitter asshole.



It only hurts because it's true... tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   

Back to top Go down
 
Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kid Rocks Camaro
» Tiger/Roy of the Rovers for Sale
» Free short story - On the Rocks
» lightweight artificial rocks/slabs
» Water, Pine & Stone Retreat Collection- Chinese scholar rocks, natural roots, Dali marble pattern stones et al

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: