A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:


the dinner is Saturday night. It's actually a pretty good time after a long day of wheeling. Some boozin some of Buddy's food. won't be as much stuck up bullshit as you think.

Thanks for the info Eddie. Eating, drinking then crawling into a clean bed sounds inviting. Jake, what is your room number? Be sure to get a key for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 am

Im sleeping in my tent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 am

you guys doing camp-a-while like Billy? that is closer to the hotels and you don't have to worry about checking out and deposits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 am

im going to wait and see what the weather is like. If jackie comes im sure i will be in a hotel just because i don't want to hear complaints if it's too cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
you guys doing camp-a-while like Billy? that is closer to the hotels and you don't have to worry about checking out and deposits.

Yes sir! I am camping with Bill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
im going to wait and see what the weather is like. If jackie comes im sure i will be in a hotel just because i don't want to hear complaints if it's too cold.

I already told Hannah I am camping and if she comes she cant complain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I can only get off a half day on Friday which means I leave work at 4:00-4:30 would it be worth taking the day off since ,and come down since it is so late. I only work 15mins up I-81.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 am

jveen wrote:
I can only get off a half day on Friday which means I leave work at 4:00-4:30 would it be worth taking the day off since ,and come down since it is so late. I only work 15mins up I-81.

Hey JT. you getting that TF lift in before ROTR? If so you will be ready to wheel! There will be a few people out on the trails on Friday. I'm not sure if anyone from our club will be there wheeling Friday. Seems like most of us will be arriving Friday night to camp or stay at the hotel that way we don't have to drive out there so early on Saturday.

I'm thinking we should all meet at Rausch at 9am on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 am

I might try to go Friday if anybody else is interested. If not Saturday and Sunday it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 38
Location : Lancaster Pa

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

It'll be sat an sun for me an the Mrs's. Friday might be a possibility if I get off work early enough.


Hopefully I'll have the new suspension in before then if not I'll get to try out the 3 link anyhow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I talked to Dana and he is planning on camping on Rausch. It's not a bad idea since it is free and that late in the year there probably won't be as many people. Just an idea.

Jake, if you still have it I'll take it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:38 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
I talked to Dana and he is planning on camping on Rausch. It's not a bad idea since it is free and that late in the year there probably won't be as many people. Just an idea.

Jake, if you still have it I'll take it, thanks.

Sounds good, I'll bring it - everybody in for camping at Rausch then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Long Haul wrote:
It'll be sat an sun for me an the Mrs's. Friday might be a possibility if I get off work early enough.


Hopefully I'll have the new suspension in before then if not I'll get to try out the 3 link anyhow.

Coil overs by then? Converting those Fox shocks? I'm interested in seeing what is needed in order to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 38
Location : Lancaster Pa

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Jake wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
It'll be sat an sun for me an the Mrs's. Friday might be a possibility if I get off work early enough.


Hopefully I'll have the new suspension in before then if not I'll get to try out the 3 link anyhow.

Coil overs by then? Converting those Fox shocks? I'm interested in seeing what is needed in order to do that.


Yup coilovers. I measured and ordered upper mounts and lower mounts. Ill scale my truck tonite when I go to work for springs. I'll wait till I get all the mounts in and measure for shocks and springs. If the FOX's wont work I'm gonna go with F-O-A's for now. I'm thinkin 15-16" travel is gonna put me close to about the same height it is now.


Sorry guys but I'm hotelling it, I like temp controll and a nice soft bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Quote :

Hey JT. you getting that TF lift in before ROTR? If so you will be ready to wheel! There will be a few people out on the trails on Friday. I'm not sure if anyone from our club will be there wheeling Friday. Seems like most of us will be arriving Friday night to camp or stay at the hotel that way we don't have to drive out there so early on Saturday.

I'm thinking we should all meet at Rausch at 9am on Saturday.

I heading down Trevor's tomorrow to pick my truck, and see about getting it installed. I don't know if I want to do another diy project, because my CDL install is why it had to go down there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm

jveen wrote:
Quote :

Hey JT. you getting that TF lift in before ROTR? If so you will be ready to wheel! There will be a few people out on the trails on Friday. I'm not sure if anyone from our club will be there wheeling Friday. Seems like most of us will be arriving Friday night to camp or stay at the hotel that way we don't have to drive out there so early on Saturday.

I'm thinking we should all meet at Rausch at 9am on Saturday.

I heading down Trevor's tomorrow to pick my truck, and see about getting it installed. I don't know if I want to do another diy project, because my CDL install is why it had to go down there.

I'd do it for you too if you want im the Terrafirma instalation specialist Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Wilmington, DE

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 am

Jake wrote:
jveen wrote:
Quote :

Hey JT. you getting that TF lift in before ROTR? If so you will be ready to wheel! There will be a few people out on the trails on Friday. I'm not sure if anyone from our club will be there wheeling Friday. Seems like most of us will be arriving Friday night to camp or stay at the hotel that way we don't have to drive out there so early on Saturday.

I'm thinking we should all meet at Rausch at 9am on Saturday.

I heading down Trevor's tomorrow to pick my truck, and see about getting it installed. I don't know if I want to do another diy project, because my CDL install is why it had to go down there.

I'd do it for you too if you want im the Terrafirma instalation specialist Smile

And that's a fact Jack! I visited Jakes once. Grew almost 3" that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Wilmington, DE

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 am

Jake wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:
I talked to Dana and he is planning on camping on Rausch. It's not a bad idea since it is free and that late in the year there probably won't be as many people. Just an idea.

Jake, if you still have it I'll take it, thanks.

Sounds good, I'll bring it - everybody in for camping at Rausch then?

Hey guys, looks like I am not making it to ROTR. Turns out to be the weekend of my daughters confirmation (Sat). Small outside chance I could come up for the day Sunday, just depends on how much I want to push my luck affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 am

DocFodge wrote:
Jake wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:
I talked to Dana and he is planning on camping on Rausch. It's not a bad idea since it is free and that late in the year there probably won't be as many people. Just an idea.

Jake, if you still have it I'll take it, thanks.

Sounds good, I'll bring it - everybody in for camping at Rausch then?

Hey guys, looks like I am not making it to ROTR. Turns out to be the weekend of my daughters confirmation (Sat). Small outside chance I could come up for the day Sunday,

just depends on how much I want to push my luck affraid

We need to do some day trips up that way since we're so close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am

Quote :
Jake wrote:
jveen wrote:
Quote:

Hey JT. you getting that TF lift in before ROTR? If so you will be ready to wheel! There will be a few people out on the trails on Friday. I'm not sure if anyone from our club will be there wheeling Friday. Seems like most of us will be arriving Friday night to camp or stay at the hotel that way we don't have to drive out there so early on Saturday.

I'm thinking we should all meet at Rausch at 9am on Saturday.


I heading down Trevor's tomorrow to pick my truck, and see about getting it installed. I don't know if I want to do another diy project, because my CDL install is why it had to go down there.


I'd do it for you too if you want im the Terrafirma instalation specialist Smile


And that's a fact Jack! I visited Jakes once. Grew almost 3" that day.

How much and How is this weekend? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 am

DocFodge wrote:
Jake wrote:
KingKong8247 wrote:
I talked to Dana and he is planning on camping on Rausch. It's not a bad idea since it is free and that late in the year there probably won't be as many people. Just an idea.

Jake, if you still have it I'll take it, thanks.

Sounds good, I'll bring it - everybody in for camping at Rausch then?

Hey guys, looks like I am not making it to ROTR. Turns out to be the weekend of my daughters confirmation (Sat). Small outside chance I could come up for the day Sunday, just depends on how much I want to push my luck affraid

you will be missed! im gonna miss Robesonia cuz of my neices Bday party.... damn kids. messing up all the wheeling events. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:07 am

jveen wrote:
Quote :
Jake wrote:
jveen wrote:
Quote:

Hey JT. you getting that TF lift in before ROTR? If so you will be ready to wheel! There will be a few people out on the trails on Friday. I'm not sure if anyone from our club will be there wheeling Friday. Seems like most of us will be arriving Friday night to camp or stay at the hotel that way we don't have to drive out there so early on Saturday.

I'm thinking we should all meet at Rausch at 9am on Saturday.


I heading down Trevor's tomorrow to pick my truck, and see about getting it installed. I don't know if I want to do another diy project, because my CDL install is why it had to go down there.


I'd do it for you too if you want im the Terrafirma instalation specialist Smile


And that's a fact Jack! I visited Jakes once. Grew almost 3" that day.

How much and How is this weekend? haha

I could do it Sunday if that works for you I'll PM you my info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 39
Location : Hazard County, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Hopefully soon I will be at least lifted with armor, I really wanna hang out with you guys and wheel this truck but to nervous to hit some of these events stock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:03 pm

trim that front bumper you will be good 2 go!

im excited to see JT get his lift in and come play. his truck has been waiting to get dirty at Rausch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Quote :
trim that front bumper you will be good 2 go!

im excited to see JT get his lift in and come play. his truck has been waiting to get dirty at Rausch!

You and me both, Ed. I can't wait till the Tues after to show a guy I work pictures of what trucks are meant for. He has a 04 Gr. Cherokee and never will drive it off road cause it is to nice,and he think I am crazy for taking a Land Rover off road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11   

Back to top Go down
 
Rovers on the Rocks 3, 11/11/11 - 11/13/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kid Rocks Camaro
» Tiger/Roy of the Rovers for Sale
» Free short story - On the Rocks
» lightweight artificial rocks/slabs
» Water, Pine & Stone Retreat Collection- Chinese scholar rocks, natural roots, Dali marble pattern stones et al

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: