Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This mornings fire trail ride truck test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

This mornings fire trail ride truck test Empty
PostSubject: This mornings fire trail ride truck test   This mornings fire trail ride truck test I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm

So I really haven't off roaded the truck much but this morning I tried my luck to see how these rigs do.

So the trail starts with a small rocky u shaped stream crossing so here I locked my cdl and began the trail.

Once over the small stream crossing is flat and muddy, rained pretty good here the last two days, tore ass over this area till the next stream crossing which was a little more flooded, pretty deep for such a small area and rocks on each side which I slammed into pretty good, Once out of that was a very small very muddy area that needed to be crossed, It sucked the truck up pretty good, basiclly up to bottom of the doors, once again the truck had no problems getting out of that. I drove about 1/8 mile on more muddy ground then came to a very muddy wet decline/incline which I then proceeded to turn around and head back out since I was riding alone and didn't want to chance it.

All in all I'm very impressed with the truck, never once did i get stuck, terrain wasn't overly challenging but none the less It did great. btw Im stock lift on 235/70/16 Yokahama A/T's. very impressed with the truck and the tires.

Sorry no videos but heres the end result of the truck in boring pictures Smile

This mornings fire trail ride truck test 12399Disco

This mornings fire trail ride truck test Disco98

This mornings fire trail ride truck test Disco17765
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

This mornings fire trail ride truck test Empty
PostSubject: Re: This mornings fire trail ride truck test   This mornings fire trail ride truck test I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Using it for what god intended it to be used for. Nice
Back to top Go down

This mornings fire trail ride truck test
Page 1 of 1