Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help looking for something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

Help looking for something Empty
PostSubject: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 pm

I got my uncle for our holiday polyanna and he used to have an 88" SWB Series III. I was hoping to buy him one of those toy trucks, the scale models. Does anybody know where i can get one of these?

Thanks doooods
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 pm

What the fuck is a polyanna? Besides a stripper I used to tip to much.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 pm

It's a really gay gift exchangew where you have to swap presents with people in your family you barely know inorder to display some type of sentiment toward people who are basically strangers. I was pretty sure you invented it because it was all a bout feelings and being nice toi other people and shit....and cuz it's the gayest thing ever
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i saw a series 3 replica on ebay but it was a 109 not a 88.

yeah a couple of places have the 109, i was hoping i could turn up the 88 though. Just figured i'd put a feeler out there in case anyone knew
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:03 am

Turf wrote:
It's a really gay gift exchangew where you have to swap presents with people in your family you barely know inorder to display some type of sentiment toward people who are basically strangers. I was pretty sure you invented it because it was all a bout feelings and being nice toi other people and shit....and cuz it's the gayest thing ever
She had really nice tits......
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
Brake Light Switch Repairman
apatrizzi

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am

Turf wrote:

agreed.

and everyone wears really horrible sweaters and drinks what looks like alchoholic milk gone bad... egg nog...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help looking for something   Help looking for something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help looking for something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random BS-
Jump to: