A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clean RRC $1700

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:04 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Looks like somebody just earned himself a permanent ban!

Lol I wish I could buy that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:28 am

You could have if you didn't buy that black rust bucket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 am

devildog01 wrote:
You could have if you didn't buy that black rust bucket.

haha no way I got that truck for a HELL of a lot less that $2k and it probably has the same amount of miles on it. I am going to put floors in that thing and drive the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:45 am

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 am

devildog01 wrote:
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

I like your new title - industrial strength dickhead

and I already have a more than capable disco.. Just have to get an engine and a snorkel on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:24 am

Jake wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
You could have if you didn't buy that black rust bucket.

haha no way I got that truck for a HELL of a lot less that $2k and it probably has the same amount of miles on it. I am going to put floors in that thing and drive the hell out of it.

What did you get the black one for? $500?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
You could have if you didn't buy that black rust bucket.

haha no way I got that truck for a HELL of a lot less that $2k and it probably has the same amount of miles on it. I am going to put floors in that thing and drive the hell out of it.

What did you get the black one for? $500?

Yes sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clean RRC $1700   

Back to top Go down
 
Clean RRC $1700
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How to clean an ST-70 / ST-120
» Best way to clean lid of JML HO
» Aldi HO - can it self clean?
» How to clean?
» Titian in England from 1700's

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Sale-
Jump to: