A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 day after Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:17 pm

yeah me 3. if brett goes to VA im buying a RRC. i just found one that has had a lot of work done to it but now there is something wrong with the TC... even has new paint. guy wants $1100 bet i can get it for less just not sure whats up with the TC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
yeah me 3. if brett goes to VA im buying a RRC. i just found one that has had a lot of work done to it but now there is something wrong with the TC... even has new paint. guy wants $1100 bet i can get it for less just not sure whats up with the TC
Details and pics asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
yeah me 3. if brett goes to VA im buying a RRC. i just found one that has had a lot of work done to it but now there is something wrong with the TC... even has new paint. guy wants $1100 bet i can get it for less just not sure whats up with the TC
Details and pics asap.

new parts - front ball joints, front rotors, front and rear pads, springs, all belts, 5 hoses for the coolant system, battery, rebuilt rear rediffrentional and new epsom green paint. they are not mechanics and had all the work done, won't drive, they put it in gear and neither axle spins. they had a mechanic check it out and he said it wasn't the transmission. couldnt understand anything else he said cuz he is greek or something.

asking $1,100 and is not far from me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Instead of buying that why don't you give me $500 and I'll kick you in the balls for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Not Double D
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 44
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Instead of buying that why don't you give me $500 and I'll kick you in the balls for a while.

I dunno, I really could picture you in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Not Double D wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
Instead of buying that why don't you give me $500 and I'll kick you in the balls for a while.

I dunno, I really could picture you in this.

Watch it, I may still have a spare key laying around.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Not Double D
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-01
Age : 44
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Not Double D wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
Instead of buying that why don't you give me $500 and I'll kick you in the balls for a while.

I dunno, I really could picture you in this.

Watch it, I may still have a spare key laying around.....
Now you tell me......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 pm

devildog01 wrote:
This trip is now a maybe for me now.May have to drive to Virginia to pick up my bumper.

You buy the Lucky 8 poster truck and it needs a rear bumper? wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
This trip is now a maybe for me now.May have to drive to Virginia to pick up my bumper.

You buy the Lucky 8 poster truck and it needs a rear bumper? wtf?

Here you go captain clueless.http://nelrc.iftopic.com/t216-terrafirma-bumper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm

So, who is coming to Rausch on Monday the 26th?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:50 pm

I know Joe is definetly going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 pm

devildog01 wrote:
I know Joe is definetly going.

Who is Joe? Doesn't matter, just wondering.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:04 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Who is Joe?

Uhhh Joe momma.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

devildog01 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Who is Joe?

Uhhh Joe momma.......

right....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 am

has anyone called to see if it will be open? or can be opened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
has anyone called to see if it will be open? or can be opened?
It is open Monday per the listing on their site - December 26.

HOLIDAY SCHEDULE; Open 12/24 and 12/26 (closed 12/25). Open 12/31, 1/1, and 1/2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Are you coming down Eddie?

Joe?

Bueller?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
avatar

Posts : 532
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm

If you's are still going what time are you meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 pm

jveen wrote:
If you's are still going what time are you meeting.

9:30?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 pm

im out. i just can't swing it. funds are currently unavailable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 pm

jveen wrote:
If you's are still going what time are you meeting.

Can I count on you being there? Joe, is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 52
Location : Philadelphia,PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 am

it looks like it is back on for us.....hope to be on site at 0800...give or take a few.
and Ed,i'm getting an amigo reader from Christine today.will read code when i get back from our road trip for her new Disco out of VA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:14 pm

dschramm wrote:
it looks like it is back on for us.....hope to be on site at 0800...give or take a few.
and Ed,i'm getting an amigo reader from Christine today.will read code when i get back from our road trip for her new Disco out of VA

new disco?!??!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 38
Location : Lancaster Pa

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
dschramm wrote:
it looks like it is back on for us.....hope to be on site at 0800...give or take a few.
and Ed,i'm getting an amigo reader from Christine today.will read code when i get back from our road trip for her new Disco out of VA

new disco?!??!?!?



Yeah X2. Spill the beans LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 pm

dschramm wrote:
it looks like it is back on for us.....hope to be on site at 0800...give or take a few.
and Ed,i'm getting an amigo reader from Christine today.will read code when i get back from our road trip for her new Disco out of VA

So

Dave
Dave
Joe

anyone else?

8am, oofff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   

Back to top Go down
 
day after Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO COOK FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER ?
» Christmas Wishes & Holiday.
» Christmas tree skirt pattern
» Websites for making Christmas, animated graphics
» Merry Christmas Wreath - crochet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: