Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

day after Christmas

Go down 
+6
Not Double D
Long Haul
devildog01
Hilltoppersx
jveen
dschramm
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

day after Christmas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:24 am

no to the new Disco for us.Christine is looking for a new ride...her's gave up the ghost.
but,no new Disco today.just got back from a long ride.570 mile day.i haven't done that in about 4months.

we're headed to Randy's on Tuesday,so,so much for a nice vacation slacking off.
going to use Christine's amigo reader on Tuesday am,then get things setup with Trevor for next month repair and add-on's.......

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and see u folks Monday am at R.C.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:37 pm

I am going to try and make it. It is hard trying to sell multiple Rover meets on Xmas weekend.
Back to top Go down
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
samnt650

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Great. I will try to be there. Meet time is 8am?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm

samnt650 wrote:
Great. I will try to be there. Meet time is 8am?

Ha! Bring it Sam! 8am it is.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:21 am

jveen wrote:
I am going to try and make it. It is hard trying to sell multiple Rover meets on Xmas weekend.

What other Rover events?
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:37 am

[quote]jveen wrote:

What other Rover events?[quote]

Meeting Nick to pick up my new to me ARB from Nick.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:47 am

[quote="jveen"][quote]jveen wrote:

What other Rover events?
Quote :

Meeting Nick to pick up my new to me ARB from Nick.

You can do it! RC - 8am, be there... :-)
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Sam is the man!!!!!!!!!!!! pics or it didnt happen
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Sam is the man!!!!!!!!!!!! pics or it didnt happen

So that stands for the supposed Pines run earlier this month? FU Eddie... :-)

Warning to Sam - tough Blues tomorrow, I ain't going to RC for a picnic! Surprised

New KM2's, new recovery gear, let's get it on...
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:59 pm

F-Sam
F-Joe

Schrammy and I were the only ones to show today. I dented the shit out of my truck too. F-me.
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Dave,tks for playing tour guide.i really had a great trip.learned what my Rover can do.
sorry for the body damage u got...working on vids now.hope it loads up.may need to do a youtube acount
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:36 am

dschramm wrote:
Dave,tks for playing tour guide.i really had a great trip.learned what my Rover can do.
sorry for the body damage u got...working on vids now.hope it loads up.may need to do a youtube acount

If you spent the day with Kase it would probably be smart to go get an hiv test.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
F-Sam
F-Joe

Schrammy and I were the only ones to show today. I dented the shit out of my truck too. F-me.

Come on Dave, let's see some pix of the carnage. I need to see someone else get dinged up to make me feel better about all the damage I took up there at ROTR... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm

devildog01 wrote:
dschramm wrote:

If you spent the day with Kase it would probably be smart to go get an hiv test.

and I'm the forum asshole?
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:49 pm

i hope this works,i've never posted youtube link b4....i have just one up at the moment.will work on the rest tonight.i took Christine out to see Randy and she went home with a blue Disco...been a good day
https://www.youtube.com/user/kb3ejw14?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 pm

I wasted 13 minutes watcing that.Then at the end you think there wil be a payoff ( when it looks like you are going to run Kase over) and you don't? WTF???
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:17 pm

devildog01 wrote:
I wasted 13 minutes watcing that.Then at the end you think there wil be a payoff ( when it looks like you are going to run Kase over) and you don't? WTF???

LOL in cab shots always seem to look less eventful than an outside video shot. I fast forwarded thru a lot of it but I like the camera looks good.
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:38 pm

sorry,that is the best i can do with what i got.
the wife was not with me to get photos of the trip.you said no pics it didn't happen....well,i got the vids.it happened....and i didn't get any damage.......lol

it was my second attempt at it,this time i got it to work...it's a step in the right direction......lol
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

oh ya,i'm working on a couple more files.......
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Schramm, is that one of them GoPro HD cameras? I been looking at them just cant bring myself to buy one yet.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Its a good video and the camera works well I just think running over Kase would have spiced up the video alittle.
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm

yes,it's a gopro.mounted behind the rear view mirror with the suction cup mount.there was very little movement of the camera.i like it alot(now that i know how to use it)....lol.
i was putting GPS way points in as well as following Dave.so i didn't get to close.yesterday was the first time i did any really tough stuff like that with my Disco.so I'm glad i made it out with no body damage.
i just wish the wife was with me.she couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
dschramm
3 Amigos Detective
dschramm

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:37 pm

some of them r not uploading due to length of video.
i need to make them shorter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day after Christmas   day after Christmas - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day after Christmas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next