Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember Discoweb?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 pm

remember the days when disco web was still around? for those of you who forgot,.. it was a land rover forum where idiots just like us hung around and posted shit about guns and argued over suspension setups and talked about guns and the best lockers ever made and guns.... ah. the good ole days.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 pm

The people who are doing "maintainence" on dweb must work for the NJ department of transportation.They seem to work at the same speed.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 pm

devildog01 wrote:
The people who are doing "maintainence" on dweb must work for the NJ department of transportation.They seem to work at the same speed.

They are trying to drive us to donate more $$........
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 pm

devildog01 wrote:

I think Dweb is actually slower if thats even possible?
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

I think dweb is slower than Daves truck,if thats possible.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 pm

devildog01 wrote:
I think dweb is slower than Daves truck,if thats possible.

You know...I thought I would poke around the forum tonight to see what was up. I do this occasionally. Yet each session ends with finding a hidden gem like this. F-me... geek
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:27 pm

It looks like Dweb is now the place where Jake gets into internet fights with guys named Walter.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:30 pm

devildog01 wrote:
It looks like Dweb is now the place where Jake gets into internet fights with guys named Walter.

I just like to piss people off for fun
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Jake wrote:

Heeheehee,me too.The funny thing is most internet shit talkers would very quickly shut the fuck up and not say shit if they were face to face with you.And if they did most times after you hit them once they would quickly change their tune.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 am

devildog01 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Heeheehee,me too.The funny thing is most internet shit talkers would very quickly shut the fuck up and not say shit if they were face to face with you.And if they did most times after you hit them once they would quickly change their tune.

Ha! You're a giant pussy face to face!

Having said that, I would polish your boots and lick your ass - face to face. I ain't no homo but I do value my health.

Last edited by DiscoSux on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 am

Dude you need help.The kind of help you can only get in jail.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:55 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Dude you need help.The kind of help you can only get in jail.

Too bad I just might get it someday...
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Having said that, I would polish your boots and lick your ass - face to face. I ain't no homo but I do value my health.

Fuckin edited drunken post! Hahaha you cock sucker
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
Jake wrote:

Fuckin edited drunken post! Hahaha you cock sucker

Burned...it bothered me the next day, over the line a bit... I was drinking some bourbon and was feeling good that night.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:58 pm

you know it's bad if it bothered you..
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Jake wrote:
you know it's bad if it bothered you..

Wives and girlfriends are generally off-limits. It was a round-about complement but one that could have gotten my ass beat by an unstable ex-Marine.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Unstable yes.Over the line,well you will have to try alot harder than that to cross my line.Also their is no such thing as an ex-marine.Once a marine always a marine.Now you can go back to fisting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Discoweb? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Discoweb?   Remember Discoweb? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Discoweb?
Page 1 of 1