Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobile version of the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Mobile version of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Mobile version of the forum   Mobile version of the forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:22 am

not sure if anyone else has tried the mobile version of this forum. there is a link on the bottom right when you load it on your smartphone. it will allow you to read and navigate the forum pretty easily and a lot faster than having to load ads and images. only problem is i can't figure out how to post a reply! lol. wish some of the big forums had a similar setup.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Mobile version of the forum   Mobile version of the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:47 pm

it automatically loaded on my blackberry when I goto the site. I couldnt figure out how to post either.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Mobile version of the forum   Mobile version of the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 pm

i just got an email they are still in beta so you can only browse but posting will be coming soon. still pretty neat. wish some of the "other" forums did this.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Mobile version of the forum   Mobile version of the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Agreed. It seems to take forever for lrf to load on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile version of the forum   Mobile version of the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile version of the forum
Page 1 of 1