Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damn USPS idiots

Go down 
+3
dcarr1971
jveen
LockenDIFF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Paid for a rear ladder on the 4th from Matt on dweb. Still no ladder and he is only located in PA, wtf! I hope he can figure out where it is or refund my money. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:23 pm

A.B. Has them on sale
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Do you know Matt? I don't, but I had a lot of trouble getting a response from him about trying to buy those 235/85 tires on D1 steel wheels he had listed over there. So much trouble that at some point he sold the tires and it took nearly two weeks for me to find out. (Despite me posting to the thread and PM-ing him repeatedly.)
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm

LockenDIFF wrote:
Paid for a rear ladder on the 4th from Matt on dweb. Still no ladder and he is only located in PA, wtf! I hope he can figure out where it is or refund my money. Evil or Very Mad

USPS or UPS? I didnt know you could ship shit that big thru the post.... Did he give you a tracking #?
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:49 am

Post office from what he said and no, no tracking # and no I don't know him. I'll give it till tomorrow. No ladder, I'll ask paypal to refund me If he won't.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:43 pm

what happened with this? you dispute it thru paypal??
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Matt stated that since the package was large it could take longer than 7 days. We will see, I'll be in Deep Creek Lake this weekend but someone will be here at my house and I can call for package updates Smile Im not really sure why It would take so long and I really could have used It for our trip this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm

LockenDIFF wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Matt stated that since the package was large it could take longer than 7 days. We will see, I'll be in Deep Creek Lake this weekend but someone will be here at my house and I can call for package updates Smile Im not really sure why It would take so long and I really could have used It for our trip this weekend.

it's because he shipped something that wasnt in a flat rate box or envelope thru the post. The reason the guy got his axle flanges it because be put them in a flat rate box. I'd at least kick him in the balls when you first meet him for being a cheap ass.

It could be worse, if he were Dave Kase he would have shipped the axle flanges to you and the ladder to the other guy lol!
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Yea and you can't kick Dave in the balls because he doesn't have any.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Something that large would have been shipped parcel post, which is probably the slowest form of shipping, except maybe ocean freight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn USPS idiots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn USPS idiots   Damn USPS idiots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn USPS idiots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random BS-
Jump to: