Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

were to buy a light bar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

were to buy a light bar Empty
PostSubject: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I am looking for a light bar like the one in the pix. Tried L8 but the one they had was an add on to a baja rack, Bearmach makes one emailed d.a.p. they said it only fits RRC. I don't really need a full rack I just want something to mount 4 lights to and maybe limb risers. Anyone have an idea were I can get one?

I seen this on ebay uk
were to buy a light bar Kgrhqr10
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Sorry didnt read completely read your original post - you'll probably have to make your own..

BTW I am pretty sure the d1 roof railes may be a little bit narrower that the d2 but I think the gutters are the same width apart.... keep looking and once you find one call Justin and ask him if he can get it shipped over.

Check these out.. MAYBE the one that will fit the D1 will work on a D2...

http://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/roof-mount-light-bar-how-route-wiring-40511/

Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am

That 1st pic is what I want I am going to email rover racks to see if they would be able to fab one like the front of the Off Road Challenge Edition rack. Dumb question since I am not a citizen do I have to pay v.a.t. if i order from uk? Thanks Jake
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 am

jveen wrote:
That 1st pic is what I want I am going to email rover racks to see if they would be able to fab one like the front of the Off Road Challenge Edition rack. Dumb question since I am not a citizen do I have to pay v.a.t. if i order from uk? Thanks Jake

I have no idea... Anything I got from the UK has been thru Justin or John c
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 am

no you dont have to pay vat. but you will have to pay tax at customs when it comes thru the US.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:44 am

Most likely going with this one if the order process, and import duty isn't crazy. I just can't believe that I couldn't find one for sale over here.

http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk/products/jc2081_discovery_12_light_bar.php
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 am

I started making one a while ago, but never finished it. I have the main bar bent, but havent decided how to mount it to the gutters yet, most of the ones in the UK drill holes through the gutters and mount it with bolts, as opposed to using gutter clamps. One day I'll get around to playing with it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: were to buy a light bar   were to buy a light bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

were to buy a light bar
Page 1 of 1