Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quadratec Winches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 am

lots of talk on the jeep forums about Quadratec's new winches. Yes they are made in China but they say they went to far lentghs to make sure they improved over the build quality of other chinese winches. they have a comparison chart in their latest catalog, please note the winches were not tested head to head this is merely facts collected from each manufacturer's website. Interesting prices to boot.

Quadratec Winches 2012-03-18%252009.43.33
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:17 pm

After reading this:
http://www.fourwheeler.com/techarticles/129_1107_massive_multi_winch_shootout/viewall.html

I'm planning on trying out an Engo Winch. I pulled a bunch of overtime this week, so I'm hoping to order it, and have it in before the Pines trip.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:56 pm

i just jb welded my solenoid case back together yesterday. Damn ice chunk snapped the connector harness off the rest of the case during that last trip.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Yea thats great they are compairing they're 9000 winch to warn's 8000 winch.Gee I wonder which one is cheaper and has more pull?Fuck that.I picked up my Warn M 9.5 thermometric for $500 on CL.That fucker is stupid fast.
Back to top Go down
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

I am friends with guys that work at Quadratec, and visit there frequently since it is fairly local. The guys at the returns department are laughing and wondering how many of these are going to be returned. I suppose they have a biased opinion since they work there though. I pick up winches from their returns area for dirt cheap, with minor cosmetic shit wrong with them. I still have a line on some Warns too, I may grab a 9.5Ti that's up there now for a sweet price. Most all of my Jeep parts are from there.

Warn and Ramsey are the best winches in that order....in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 am

I have never really taken much stock in what mechanical products "claim" they can do. It's all well and good being able to pull 9000lbs but if the thing shits the bed after 30 minutes of use you are still screwed. I'd much rather have the more expensive Warn winch because I know I can rely on them.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm

I changed my mind, im not going to buy that winch. I think i'll buy a saiga instead. I will get more enjoyment out of that i believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quadratec Winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadratec Winches   Quadratec Winches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quadratec Winches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Truck Talk-
Jump to: