Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
apatrizzi
Brake Light Switch Repairman
apatrizzi

Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. Empty
PostSubject: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Ok. So my truck was totaled, i'm not getting another one.

Going to sell my Smittybilt XRC 8 Comp that was purchased October 10, 2011 and was used a few times in the pines. Rope, fairlead and winch all in excellent condition.

The "switch" is being replaced under warranty from Smittybilt because it will run in, but wont run out so you have to free spool to reverse. I tested it with my friends switch (from a steel cable xrc8 that i sold him) and the winch works perfectly as it should. I got it on Amazon if you want to see how much I paid.

I also have a military canvas duffle bag with. 3 20,000lb greasable snatch blocks (greased with mobil 1). only one of them has been used ever (once) when i was burried up to my eyeballs in the pines.

also have 3 or so snatch straps, a HILift off road base and a few D rings.

full package. $330 neg.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 pm

If you don't mind splitting them up I'll give you $50 for the recovery gear.
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
DocFodge

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 pm

I'd give you $250 for the winch and fairlead. If Brett is going to take the snatch blocks I guess I'll just have to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 am

Fuck...if brett goes bankrupt on coke and whores (strong possibility) i want the recovery gear
Back to top Go down
apatrizzi
apatrizzi

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Sounds good to me guys. I'll PM you both now.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 pm

apatrizzi wrote:
Sounds good to me guys. I'll PM you both now.
PM replied.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Turf wrote:
Fuck...if brett goes bankrupt on coke and whores (strong possibility) i want the recovery gear
Never happen.I got a stable of bitches to feed my habit.I keep my pimp hand strong.
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
DocFodge

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Picked up my Smitty tonight. Probably won't do me much good sitting in the back of the rover so probably should find a front bumper soon.

Andrew - thanks for meeting up in the city. Pleasure doing business with you.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

devildog01 wrote:

Never happen.I got a stable of bitches to feed my habit.I keep my pimp hand strong.

Christ, so that is what stank when I drove into Easton on Friday. You should get those bitches to shower once and a while.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
devildog01 wrote:

Christ, so that is what stank when I drove into Easton on Friday. You should get those bitches to shower once and a while.
I like my bitches ridin dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.   Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smittybilt XRC8 Comp and big bag of recovery gear.
Page 1 of 1