Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?

Go down 
+4
Hilltoppersx
Jake
DiscoSux
Thebloody323
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  Empty
PostSubject: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am

Lol just had to share this, so funny: http://jalopnik.com/5901240/for-15900-make-tracks
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
Lol just had to share this, so funny: http://jalopnik.com/5901240/for-15900-make-tracks

So who the hell are you and what do you want?

I'd love to see that '04 at Rausch, plan on going soon?

I like your humor - we'll get along just fine. Not that I am anybody, I am an asshole only in the same class as Brett. Get ready though - we eat fries. Lots and lots of fries... And Ed looks great in his one-piece pajamas.

p.s. don't list your lame mods like a ricer. "Rovertym" has no "e" on the end and no one gives two shits about your gauges.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:

So who the hell are you and what do you want?

I'd love to see that '04 at Rausch, plan on going soon?

I like your humor - we'll get along just fine. Not that I am anybody, I am an asshole only in the same class as Brett. Get ready though - we eat fries. Lots and lots of fries... And Ed looks great in his one-piece pajamas.

p.s. don't list your lame mods like a ricer. "Rovertym" has no "e" on the end and no one gives two shits about your gauges.

I definitively want to head to Rausch at some point this summer.

It's seems we will. But you know I was thinking about maybe putting a wing on the back (you know to keep the back down when I am going sideways through a corner. I think that shit would look hot, and you know maybe add 22" Chrome rims. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 pm

[quote="Thebloody323"][quote="DiscoSux"]
Thebloody323 wrote:

I was thinking about maybe putting a wing on the back

You don't have one?!

Hang on, my man. Its a bumpy ride... Very Happy

Picks of this '04 anywhere on the forum? I'd like to see how the other folks live.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 pm

[quote="DiscoSux"][quote="Thebloody323"]
DiscoSux wrote:
Thebloody323 wrote:

I was thinking about maybe putting a wing on the back

You don't have one?!

Hang on, my man. Its a bumpy ride... Very Happy

Picks of this '04 anywhere on the forum? I'd like to see how the other folks live.

It looks like your truck without dents and nearly 10 years newer.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Jake wrote:

Sorry...can't picture it.

I can't wait to follow it like I did Fodge. It was a hoot to watch Doc's plastics get slowly ripped from the body as that fateful day progressed.

Yes 323, there are a lot of inside jokes here. You'll be "in" before you know it. Ed has collected the biggest bunch of a-holes this side of the Mississippi and we have fun. A lot of fun. If you don't like it, join ROAV and take your picnic basket on the outings. We wheel, picnic on your own damn time.

Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:

I can't wait to follow it like I did Fodge. It was a hoot to watch Doc's plastics get slowly ripped from the body as that fateful day progressed.

Yes 323, there are a lot of inside jokes here. You'll be "in" before you know it. Ed has collected the biggest bunch of a-holes this side of the Mississippi and we have fun. A lot of fun. If you don't like it, join ROAV and take your picnic basket on the outings. We wheel, picnic on your own damn time.

speaking of which we are planning a picnic at Jakes.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:

Here you go, as you can see most of the plastic shit is gone. Although this is an old pic, I have since added some Hella's to the front and am going to install the snorkel this weekend (early Birthday present from the GF cheers ) So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  Img_1316
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Which, if I am correct, is your own damn time. Razz

I was referring to all the ROAV people unloading wives, kids, food, dogs, cats... at every obstacle during RotR. Every mud puddle was an event in and of itself. bounce
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

I was referring to all the ROAV people unloading wives, kids, food, dogs, cats... at every obstacle during RotR. Every mud puddle was an event in and of itself. bounce

I can tell you right now that I will probably bitch out of a few things these first few outings until I get a better feel for my truck.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 am

Thebloody323 wrote:

I can tell you right now that I will probably bitch out of a few things these first few outings until I get a better feel for my truck.

If I had an '04 Disco, I would too!

Nice truck. Welcome to the WTG (White Truck Gang). I just got started last year and have been working with my truck a little more after each outing. I started with a bone stock rig and have been adding a little here and there. You have tires, lift and a great bumper - good start.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 am

Does that thing have and rte rear bumper too?
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 am

DiscoSux wrote:

If I had an '04 Disco, I would too!

Nice truck. Welcome to the WTG (White Truck Gang). I just got started last year and have been working with my truck a little more after each outing. I started with a bone stock rig and have been adding a little here and there. You have tires, lift and a great bumper - good start.

Thanks, I also have some plating over the gas tank.

Jake wrote:

Does that thing have and rte rear bumper too?

Yup.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 am

Thebloody323 wrote:

Bah! No bitching out permitted...ok, except deep water, we'll give you a pass on deep water... Just accept that if you play rough with your toys something is going to break eventually. I just keep telling myself that the carnage is my truck marking it's territory on the trail. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Then you should follow me, I bitched out on a few things on my first trip to Rausch but did pretty good for a truck on 28" AT tires. I drive mine almost daily since I get tired on my other car after 5 mins so I kinda take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 pm

LockenDIFF wrote:

Then you should follow me, I bitched out on a few things on my first trip to Rausch but did pretty good for a truck on 28" AT tires. I drive mine almost daily since I get tired on my other car after 5 mins so I kinda take it easy.

Sounds good, I am in the same boat because I drive mine daily as well. I just love driving it.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm not sure which is worse, bitching out on obstacles, or being the Grand Marshall of the "I broke down and need to be towed out" parade of trucks.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
I'm not sure which is worse, bitching out on obstacles, or being the Grand Marshall of the "I broke down and need to be towed out" parade of trucks.

This is true or drive a badly smoking misfiring truck home going 45 MPH fuckin rausch
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 pm

durt d1ver wrote:

I'd say the one where you don't have to sink more money into the Land Rover is probably the better bet.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:12 pm

durt d1ver wrote:

To this day I still do not know why everyone followed Brian towing me out. I mean wtf? At least my truck broke down in a good spot. Oh, wait... Isn't there a picture of that floating around?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:

This is true or drive a badly smoking misfiring truck home going 45 MPH fuckin rausch

Way ahead of ya Jakey. Remember? My head gasket blew 200 miles from home when I bought my truck (hence my forum "handle"). A gallon of oil and several gallons of water got me home. I cleared the mosquitoes from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:

Way ahead of ya Jakey. Remember? My head gasket blew 200 miles from home when I bought my truck (hence my forum "handle"). A gallon of oil and several gallons of water got me home. I cleared the mosquitoes from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg.

I remember Dave from Delaware followed me to the dinner at ROTR and was like man your truck is smoking bad.. thats when I knew I was screwed.
Back to top Go down
SPAS12
ABS Modulator Fondler
SPAS12

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:

Way ahead of ya Jakey. Remember? My head gasket blew 200 miles from home when I bought my
truck (hence my forum "handle"). A gallon of oil and several gallons of water got me home. I cleared the mosquitoes from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg.

I remember Dave from Delaware followed me to the dinner at ROTR and was like man your truck is smoking bad.. thats when I knew I was screwed.

Yup, I remember that.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
durt d1ver wrote:

Bah! No complaining! Your D1 is bigger and badder for the experience. It could have been worse...at least you didn't end up with a broken ankle...
So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  IMG00317-20111113-1710
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 pm

True! Sucked to be you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?    So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who wants to go rallying? I mean wheeling? Wait huh?
Page 1 of 1