Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread Empty
PostSubject: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Ed -

This seems like a big deal! Can you tell us more about it?

How long is the trip expected to take?

Link to the conclave event?

It seems like we should be working on this now! If our (your) club is the main sponsor, we should get the ball rolling. Info would be appreciated. I reviewed the site but still have questions.

Thanks,
Kase
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:07 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Ed -

It seems like we should be working on this now! If our (your) club is the main sponsor, we should get the ball rolling. Info would be appreciated. I reviewed the site but still have questions.

Thanks,
Kase

kase i am working on this. im emailing right now to try and see if we can start at the intrepid, im setting up a timeline and stops. we have soldiers to address and support the final stop at Arlington. im working on getting shirts that we can sell on the c4h site to make more money. i have brochures to hand out at the annual and im working on getting stickers donated. i will be sending out an email shortly when i have as much info as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:24 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Ed -

Thanks,
Kase

kase i am working on this. im emailing right now to try and see if we can start at the intrepid, im setting up a timeline and stops. we have soldiers to address and support the final stop at Arlington. im working on getting shirts that we can sell on the c4h site to make more money. i have brochures to hand out at the annual and im working on getting stickers donated. i will be sending out an email shortly when i have as much info as possible.

Cool. Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:47 am

Justin has agreed to pay for the cost of the shirts, that means every shirt we sell will go directly to the donation! I'm waiting to hear back from Atlantic British to see if they will co-sponsor the event. Once that is nailed down I can get the shirts printed.

The Intrepid doesnt looks like it's going to work out as a starting point. Will know for sure by tomorrow. Will nail down the route and schedule and get the website updated with registration and get the ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Justin has agreed to pay for the cost of the shirts, that means every shirt we sell will go directly to the donation! I'm waiting to hear back from Atlantic British to see if they will co-sponsor the event. Once that is nailed down I can get the shirts printed.

The Intrepid doesnt looks like it's going to work out as a starting point. Will know for sure by tomorrow. Will nail down the route and schedule and get the website updated with registration and get the ball rolling!

That's too bad. I was hoping to see the Enterprise while we were there.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:54 pm

IFHF is trying to get me a contact at pier 88 so we can try there. Will contact them early next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread   Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convoy for Heroes - Open Thread
Page 1 of 1