Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrench Meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 am

So on Saturday, Jake and I will be putting some spring spacers on his truck and maybe do a few other things to his truck. If anyone wants to come, help or hang out, let me know.

I'm in South Jersey. If we finish early enough we'll probably do a run out to the pines since it's close.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:34 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
So on Saturday, Jake and I will be putting some spring spacers on his truck and maybe do a few other things to his truck. If anyone wants to come, help or hang out, let me know.

I'm in South Jersey. If we finish early enough we'll probably do a run out to the pines since it's close.

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 am

have fun today guys. take some pics if you make it out into the pineys later. i gotta get an xyz in
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 pm

So you figured out its the XYZ switch?

Here are a few pics I took
Wrench Meet IMAG0106
A frog I saw
Wrench Meet IMAG0105
Wrench Meet IMAG0104
We didn't start this
Wrench Meet IMAG0109
Wrench Meet IMAG0108
In the middle of this pic way in the distance you can still see some flames
Wrench Meet IMAG0107
Wrench Meet IMAG0110
And a couple following Jake
Wrench Meet IMAG0111
Wrench Meet IMAG0112
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:09 pm

the tires stuff into the wheel wells alright? you are both so close if not already rubbing the fenders.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
the tires stuff into the wheel wells alright? you are both so close if not already rubbing the fenders.

I may need some trimming.. Have haven't tested it out yet. Have a feeling it's not going to be pretty. Adding the extra inch didn't make a huge difference but we will see how it does on the trails. I am in love with those tires though.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 am

My rear driver side hits the quarter panel but I think some work with a hammer should fix that. The rear passenger side did rub when fully tucked but haven't tried much with the new lift and new tires. Only hit suspension arms in the front when going full lock.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 pm

KingKong8247 wrote:
My rear driver side hits the quarter panel but I think some work with a hammer should fix that. The rear passenger side did rub when fully tucked but haven't tried much with the new lift and new tires. Only hit suspension arms in the front when going full lock.

I may need to do this too.. We will see how it goes. I need to trim some for sure but dont have the tools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrench Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrench Meet   Wrench Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrench Meet
Page 1 of 1