A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 pm

I think i just like keeping you guys on your toes. I may be getting my hands on a loaner f/Driveshaft. As well as i will be doing some steering work tomorrow before work so hopefully i get this truck back in tip top shape. If everything works out, i hope to see you guys Saturday morning at wawa. Unfortunately i will still only be doing Saturday, but hey at least i might actually show up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hey_Michael
Jiffy Lube Tech


Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 32
Location : Lyndhurst, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 pm

ajk150 wrote:
I think i just like keeping you guys on your toes. I may be getting my hands on a loaner f/Driveshaft. As well as i will be doing some steering work tomorrow before work so hopefully i get this truck back in tip top shape. If everything works out, i hope to see you guys Saturday morning at wawa. Unfortunately i will still only be doing Saturday, but hey at least i might actually show up.

If you can get to wawa in rwd mode, i got a driveshaft you can use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossman429
Mud Tire Addict


Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 am

Anyone got an address or crossroads for the Wawa..... this will be my first time meeting there, just want to make sure i go to the right one.

God knows South Jersey loves its Wawa's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 am

Hey_Michael wrote:
ajk150 wrote:
I think i just like keeping you guys on your toes. I may be getting my hands on a loaner f/Driveshaft. As well as i will be doing some steering work tomorrow before work so hopefully i get this truck back in tip top shape. If everything works out, i hope to see you guys Saturday morning at wawa. Unfortunately i will still only be doing Saturday, but hey at least i might actually show up.

If you can get to wawa in rwd mode, i got a driveshaft you can use.

I'll PM you tomorrow if i may need to borrow it or not. Quick question is it a propshaft and will it fit an '04 Disco? Its always nice to get the simple things ironed out. Thanks though, its great how helpful everyone is here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 am

bossman429 wrote:
Anyone got an address or crossroads for the Wawa..... this will be my first time meeting there, just want to make sure i go to the right one.

God knows South Jersey loves its Wawa's

here you go

http://goo.gl/maps/WGwcR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Hey_Michael
Jiffy Lube Tech


Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 32
Location : Lyndhurst, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:58 am

ajk150 wrote:
Hey_Michael wrote:
ajk150 wrote:
I think i just like keeping you guys on your toes. I may be getting my hands on a loaner f/Driveshaft. As well as i will be doing some steering work tomorrow before work so hopefully i get this truck back in tip top shape. If everything works out, i hope to see you guys Saturday morning at wawa. Unfortunately i will still only be doing Saturday, but hey at least i might actually show up.

If you can get to wawa in rwd mode, i got a driveshaft you can use.

I'll PM you tomorrow if i may need to borrow it or not. Quick question is it a propshaft and will it fit an '04 Disco? Its always nice to get the simple things ironed out. Thanks though, its great how helpful everyone is here Very Happy

Its a rebuilt propshaft out of an 01. Ed, that should fit his 04 right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 am

Hey_Michael wrote:
ajk150 wrote:
Hey_Michael wrote:
ajk150 wrote:
I think i just like keeping you guys on your toes. I may be getting my hands on a loaner f/Driveshaft. As well as i will be doing some steering work tomorrow before work so hopefully i get this truck back in tip top shape. If everything works out, i hope to see you guys Saturday morning at wawa. Unfortunately i will still only be doing Saturday, but hey at least i might actually show up.

If you can get to wawa in rwd mode, i got a driveshaft you can use.

I'll PM you tomorrow if i may need to borrow it or not. Quick question is it a propshaft and will it fit an '04 Disco? Its always nice to get the simple things ironed out. Thanks though, its great how helpful everyone is here Very Happy

Its a rebuilt propshaft out of an 01. Ed, that should fit his 04 right?

yup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
bossman429
Mud Tire Addict


Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
bossman429 wrote:
Anyone got an address or crossroads for the Wawa..... this will be my first time meeting there, just want to make sure i go to the right one.

God knows South Jersey loves its Wawa's

here you go

http://goo.gl/maps/WGwcR

Great Thanks! For some reason I thought we were going out in Wharton... guess will be in Byrne for the event?

Makes no difference to me.... should be fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 am

We are doing Byrne in the morning, Wharton after lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 26
Location : Haverford, PA

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:23 am

Hey guys, so i know i'm new and all but i have a question. Being that i'm hypothetically limping to wharton, is it ok if my friends truck joins us. Just in case anything happens its always good to have someone from my area come along. He has an army green FJ with a 3 inch lift... you won't even notice him he blends in so well haha and its a very capable truck (pulled me out a few times on my last trip to wharton). If its an LR only thing i understand, but its always good to have a contingency plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:28 am

you can bring them if you like but you're probably not going to Needham also if anybody needs spare parts give me a call a sap because I'm on my way to Paul grant right now to pick up a rear drive shaft for myself. 914. 815.7540 -ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
jarek m
Mud Tire Addict
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Looks like I'll tag along, we camp at Carranza last weekend place was empty. H2O was low also, but as veterans know that don't mean a god damn thing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Awesome will be good to see u jarek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
jarek m
Mud Tire Addict
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Awesome will be good to see u jarek


Been playing "mechanic" to long, time to get some miles on all them toys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Cool now I won't have to pull Ed out of the mudhole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 pm

no one's going to have to pull ed out of a mud hole because ed finally has his truck working properly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
ini88
Rattle Can Specialist
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 36
Location : Queens, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:25 pm

I have a spare front driveshaft in my truck. I'm rebuilding it for Ryan so it's in there just insane.

I got my cdl to lock manually so this will be the first time the D1 gets dirty. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dnaielmarcello.com
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 pm

truck is packed, got 2 spare rotoflexes and the new one on my truck, a new spare MAF and the spare tranny ecu brett picked up for me. also got the Convoy for Hero stickers in. Bringing some of those. They are $5 each and all the money goes to our fundraising event. I will be selling them on the website for $5 postage included when i get back on Thursday. see u all at 8:30, any problems shoot me a txt or call me 914. 815. 7540 -Ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
jarek m
Mud Tire Addict
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:50 pm

O and Barb is taking her 88" out, popping cheeries and shit on this trip!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ini88
Rattle Can Specialist
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 36
Location : Queens, NY

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 pm

jarek m wrote:
O and Barb is taking her 88" out, popping cheeries and shit on this trip!

Oh my!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dnaielmarcello.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 am

I'm still at work.....

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hey_Michael
Jiffy Lube Tech


Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 32
Location : Lyndhurst, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:22 am

durt d1ver wrote:
I'm still at work.....

And I am up with a 4 month old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 am

durt d1ver wrote:
I'm still at work.....

Still at work...... Unsure if I'll be coming at this point.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Good trip.To bad it was drier than a nun's box.Iknow there is plenty of video of the trip so quit fuckin around and let's get that shit posted.Especially the one of me pulling the jeep out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Df0S18kmc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
Summer in the Pines August 25th-26th 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Live Broadcast - Thursday, August 25th, 2016
» English Vanguard Tournament @ Sengkang 26th August
» Saturday August 4, 2012
» Thursday August 2, 2012 George Clooney Aficionados News
» Monday 6 August 2012 George Clooney Aficionados news

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: