Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlantic British

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Atlantic British Empty
PostSubject: Atlantic British   Atlantic British I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 am

i stopped by Atlantic British yesterday to pick up a BritPart D2 rear bumper for Brian who had ordered it a month or so ago. Walking into that warehouse was awesome! some nice rigs parked outside although someone was driving a jeep cherokee!! needless to say for $349 i might have to order one of those bumpers for myself. kind of crazy they dont show that stuff on their site because they dont normally stock it. i think they could sell a lot of them at that price.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Atlantic British Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic British   Atlantic British I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Pics or it didn't happen! I want to see the bumper actually exists! Considering the last rear bumper I purchased took a year, and Law Enforcement getting involved before i got a refund.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Atlantic British Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic British   Atlantic British I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:23 pm

LOL i didnt open the box i just moved the box and all into my garage. im going to crack that thing open and check it out tomorrow. ill send you some pics.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Atlantic British Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic British   Atlantic British I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
LOL i didnt open the box i just moved the box and all into my garage. im going to crack that thing open and check it out tomorrow. ill send you some pics.

Post some pics man! I'm stoked to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlantic British Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic British   Atlantic British I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantic British
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Truck Talk-
Jump to: