Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rough running

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm

I've been getting horrible mpg to start off with, also after driving for about 3-5 min my 4.0 chuggs bad, then goes away after about 5 more min of driving. ran the codes that I had, there was a shit ton! cam pos, low volt from the coil pack, miss fire on left bank, so I had them cleared, drove about 150 miles the light came back, expected, but I wanted to clear the codes to start fresh,

So I checked the fly wheel sensor, the wires looked as tho they had been striped, I didnt have any extra wireing to redo the wireing so I just used some heavy duty shink wrap and electrical tape.

took it for a drive, seems to have more power and no chugging. For Now!!!
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 pm

You should talk to Ed.He will hook you up with Wilderama the wizard of RR classics.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 pm

devildog01 wrote:
You should talk to Ed.He will hook you up with Wilderama the wizard of RR classics.

I own a D1 now, If I had a RRC again and had any problems I'd call Shram first. or some know him as PTSshram. on Dweb or Pirate4x4. ButThanks!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Little Willy can fix anything. Unlike PT he gives you a Lotus to kill yourself in why he fixes your shitty truck
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:22 am

Vader wrote:
devildog01 wrote:

I own a D1 now, If I had a RRC again and had any problems I'd call Shram first. or some know him as PTSshram. on Dweb or Pirate4x4. ButThanks!

Yeah, PT doesn't love us anymore. He's moved on to being the Snap-on tool whore. Wink Is Schramalot still even Open?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:12 am

I spoke to his son about a week ago, he's running the show now.

Oh shit!!! Jiffy lube tech? I just now noticed that. Funny shit! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rough running  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough running    Rough running  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough running
Page 1 of 1