Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possibly selling my classic

Go down 
+4
dcarr1971
durt d1ver
rijosho
Hilltoppersx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

possibly selling my classic Empty
PostSubject: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm

after much debate im thinking about parting with my classic. its a 93 with 113k miles. the headgaskets were done 10k ago. it has a new steering box from AB, terrafirma track rod and tie rod with greaseable ends, new poly panhard bushings, headliner redone, updated stereo with aux jack and cd player, all 4 speakers have been replaced, i have a spare set of trw rims, a pass side rear door because the one on there has a small dent, a set of 8mm kingsborne wires waiting to go on, freshly painted grill, rear bumber and front bumper. the tailgate is in really good shape with new struts i put on. leather is in good shape inside. gets about 15mpg. only bad thing is the ABS system needs some help. I think the accumalator needs to be replaced. i also put a straight black roof on it because the roof that was on it was all dented from a canoe the PO use to put on the roof with no rack...

only reason im thinking of selling it is im starting school at the end of the month and with two trucks the insurance combined with my new tuition is going to kill me. im looking to get $4000. Anyone interested let me know. i dont have to get rid of it i could just take it off the road and store it in my garage if i dont get what im asking.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
rijosho
3 Amigos Detective

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm

NELRC raffle time?

$50 a ticket, 100 tickets, etc. $4k to you, $1k to the Convoy for Heroes.

Probably a terrible idea. OK I'll leave now.

Free bump though!
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 pm

I like that idea, Josh
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 am

durt d1ver wrote:
I like that idea, Josh

x2
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:02 pm

I'd throw down $50 on that as well, actually but me down for a couple tickets if this actually comes to life.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 am

no way could i sell 100 tix. classic is sitting in my garage right now. disco is in the street. neither have working brakes. fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
n fuck my life.

Agreed, fuck you Ed.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
n fuck my life.

Agreed, fuck you Ed.

where the hell have you been? should we ask ur son to join the forum? he seems more willing and capable to drive your disco then u are.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

where the hell have you been? should we ask ur son to join the forum? he seems more willing and capable to drive your disco then u are.

Right?

I have been paying bills and keeping the wife from spending. Of course that means I can't spend either. Mission accomplished after a less than exciting summer. I actually came looking for the next day trip.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Right?

I have been paying bills and keeping the wife from spending. Of course that means I can't spend either. Mission accomplished after a less than exciting summer. I actually came looking for the next day trip.

You're not invited
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:23 pm

durt d1ver wrote:

You're not invited

never am...
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:34 am

Ah man that's tempting, but my g/f almost cut my dick off when I was talking about buying a $1200 mountain bike. Apparently I have "priorities" I need to consider, sigh* Neutral
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Quote :
Ah man that's tempting, but my g/f almost cut my dick off when I was talking about buying a $1200 mountain bike. Apparently I have "priorities" I need to consider, sigh* Neutral

My girlfriend is the same way as soon as I say I want another Rover. Its no or I will leave you buy another one.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

jveen wrote:
Quote :

My girlfriend is the same way as soon as I say I want another Rover. Its no or I will leave you buy another one.

Yeah mine believes that there is a certain piece of Jewelry I have to buy her first before I think about buying another Rover. You guys think if I put a big hoop on the top of the RRC it would count? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possibly selling my classic   possibly selling my classic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possibly selling my classic
Page 1 of 1