A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Conclave 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Conclave 2012   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Well I signed up and payed.Any of you fruits going or is it just going to be me,Justin and Chapman?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 45
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 pm

I'll be there. Just waiting for the wife to get her schedule so I know how many people I'm bringing.

Hey Brett, You need to call Kerry and bust his chops until he brings your truck too. I've been bugging him to come down, but he thinks it's a long way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

I'll shoot him a text and light a fire under his ass.He needs to try out that new TF bumper I sold him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 pm

The boy is back in action so I am going to try and make it.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 pm

It's ok if you don't make it.Really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-06-28
Location : C-NJ

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 am

Conclave - alright exactly where is it? Sorry I've never been there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 45
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:49 am

samnt650 wrote:
Conclave - alright exactly where is it? Sorry I've never been there...

It's in Gore, VA @ an off-road park called 'The Cove'.

Check out the details here: http://www.conclave2012.com/

From everything I've heard about past events at the Cove it sounds like this will be pretty spectacular...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 pm

devildog01 wrote:
It's ok if you don't make it.Really.

1 vote "no"
Brian? make it 2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
It's ok if you don't make it.Really.

1 vote "no"
Brian? make it 2?

I think you should go, you and Jensen will have a good time.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 am

im in. might have to take a train unless i get one of these shit boxes working properly. kase u should def go, its going to be a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 45
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 am

Completed my registration and paid all my fees last night. Do we need to talk to The Cove folks about which sites we want, or is that all just handled when we get there?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 45
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 am

durt d1ver wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
It's ok if you don't make it.Really.

1 vote "no"
Brian? make it 2?

I think you should go, you and Jensen will have a good time.

x2
Come on Kase! Get out there and see some more of the off-roading world with us. It's time for you to take your Rover and break it somewhere new!

FWIW, I was asking around and the general consensus among people who have been to both is that The Cove is as good or better than Rausch Creek...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Just registered. It goes up by 20 bucks after today so you guys on the fence know.

Ed you can always come down to New Brunswick and ride with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:07 pm

In case you have not registered yet. Because you are all retarded friends of mine, just put in the comments section when you register that you are a member of NELRC. They will refund you the late fee. You are welcome. Now register already!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
ini88
Rattle Can Specialist
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 36
Location : Queens, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
The boy is back in action so I am going to try and make it.




Awesome KTM! Have him bring it to Pine Barrens next time and I will ride my KTM 690 down there

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dnaielmarcello.com
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm registered. guess i should be since im on the board and the club is a sponsor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Rugbier
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : People's Republik of Marylandistan

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
In case you have not registered yet. Because you are all retarded friends of mine, just put in the comments section when you register that you are a member of NELRC. They will refund you the late fee. You are welcome. Now register already!

Not they will not refund anything, furthermore WE will charge additional $$ for being lazy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Rugbier wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
In case you have not registered yet. Because you are all retarded friends of mine, just put in the comments section when you register that you are a member of NELRC. They will refund you the late fee. You are welcome. Now register already!

Not they will not refund anything, furthermore WE will charge additional $$ for being lazy Evil or Very Mad

Holy shit look who decided to show face! Justin donated $10 to Convoy for Heroes wheres your 10?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Rugbier
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : People's Republik of Marylandistan

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Rugbier wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
In case you have not registered yet. Because you are all retarded friends of mine, just put in the comments section when you register that you are a member of NELRC. They will refund you the late fee. You are welcome. Now register already!

Not they will not refund anything, furthermore WE will charge additional $$ for being lazy Evil or Very Mad

Holy shit look who decided to show face! Justin donated $10 to Convoy for Heroes wheres your 10?

LOL way too busy

Well since you brought it up I was trying to buy multiple scticker but only one at the time.
I am actually presenting the Convoy to my bosses to try to squeeze a better donation, if they agree, you might need to share the spotlight with them. If that fail, you will have my personal donation only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Under donate tab you can give more. I been sending stickers accordingly. I was going to solicit LRNA but we didn't get around to applying for non profit status tax id so that didn't happen. Need to talk to you about all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Rugbier
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : People's Republik of Marylandistan

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Under donate tab you can give more. I been sending stickers accordingly. I was going to solicit LRNA but we didn't get around to applying for non profit status tax id so that didn't happen. Need to talk to you about all that.

We can talk anytime you want.

I will call you this weekend and talk about a donation to the Fallen Heroes Fund
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-11-29
Location : Your moms bed

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Guess Gus got drunk and stumdled upon our site.Hope you got some good booze for the late night Conclave discussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 932
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 37
Location : Jersey Shore

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:51 am

devildog01 wrote:
Guess Gus got drunk and stumdled upon our site.Hope you got some good booze for the late night Conclave discussions.

Speaking of good booze, Since I will only be able to do the convoy, and not the conclave, Can somebody possibly obtain and bring home some quality southern whiskey for me? You know, the good stuff that comes in mason jars or milk jugs.

_________________
Brian
04 disco S
I offroad in my slippers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
devildog01 wrote:
Guess Gus got drunk and stumdled upon our site.Hope you got some good booze for the late night Conclave discussions.

Speaking of good booze, Since I will only be able to do the convoy, and not the conclave, Can somebody possibly obtain and bring home some quality southern whiskey for me? You know, the good stuff that comes in mason jars or milk jugs.

i think that guy Chapman knew got shut down.. i was hopin for some of that orange scented shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 45
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 pm

You guys give any thought to what camp we're all aiming for at the Cove? If there's space I'm thinking Camp 5 or maybe 7 since it's right there. (My kids are pretty much the devil, so I figure nobody will bitch when they're noisy little monsters...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Conclave 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
Conclave 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2012 (working title) - Work In Progress
» WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN PRESIDENTIAL RACE IN 2012
» New Ebook "2012 and Beyond"
» Teambuilder 2012
» Day Charity Event...April 28, 2012...Atlanta, GA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outings-
Jump to: