A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Discovery XD for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Discovery XD for sale    Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Here is my Disco XD for sale if anyone is interested , no reserve http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XD-/140852609407?forcev4exp=true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Sold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Cris_A wrote:
Sold

AWESOME! congrats. now get to work on the classic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

TO ME! cheers thanks chris for awesome vehicle. recommend seller here. his classic is beautiful.. i might get something out of it as well! yay! afro the bug has bitten!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:
TO ME! cheers thanks chris for awesome vehicle. recommend seller here. his classic is beautiful.. i might get something out of it as well! yay! afro the bug has bitten!

Thanks ...now lets get that wobble problem fix and I'll feel better about selling you the truck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:42 am

I hate fucking love fests...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 646
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 35
Location : Ewing, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 am

DiscoSux wrote:
I hate fucking love fests...

Even lesbian ones? Dude, that's fucked up man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
I hate fucking love fests...

Even lesbian ones? Dude, that's fucked up man.

touche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:34 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
I hate fucking love fests...

awe dude you should have seen it. it was beautiful how we were making mechanic love fixing my death wobble. took video of it.. will post up soon for all to see this love making in action. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 am

qbenplaya00 wrote:
. took video of it.. will post up soon for all to see this love making in action. geek

actually would be interested in seeing this... I am chasing one myself and want to get it fixed!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 pm

was it the panhard rod bushings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
was it the panhard rod bushings?

it was.. on right under driver side.. and a few other things that went bad because of it... so def check it... i will make video soon.. i have to go to my friends house that has software to edit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 am

qbenplaya00 wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
was it the panhard rod bushings?

it was.. on right under driver side.. and a few other things that went bad because of it... so def check it... i will make video soon.. i have to go to my friends house that has software to edit it.

just did mine on my range rover. that's why i suggested it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:


just did mine on my range rover. that's why i suggested it

Just press out the old and press in the new? Or? Sounds like my next venture...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:


just did mine on my range rover. that's why i suggested it

Just press out the old and press in the new? Or? Sounds like my next venture...

well for me... i just replaced the whole rod (that came out of a 91 classic with semi-good bushings) for now ... now i can work on getting new bushing for my original one and when ready, swap it in... also look for related bolts that might be lose or warn out ... mine were shot! so i went to hd and got some grade8's...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:


just did mine on my range rover. that's why i suggested it

Just press out the old and press in the new? Or? Sounds like my next venture...

old ones were in there pretty damn good. actually just caught fire and burned the rubber out. the new ones pressed in on a vice. they were the poly's from justin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 am

[quote="Hilltoppersx"]
DiscoSux wrote:


old ones were in there pretty damn good. actually just caught fire and burned the rubber out. the new ones pressed in on a vice. they were the poly's from justin

Sorry for the thread stealing, Wanna move this elsewhere Ed?

Were the old bushings obviously damages or did you have to pull the panhard and inspect closely to see that they were shot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
avatar

Posts : 229
Join date : 2012-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 am

[quote="DiscoSux"]
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


old ones were in there pretty damn good. actually just caught fire and burned the rubber out. the new ones pressed in on a vice. they were the poly's from justin

Sorry for the thread stealing, Wanna move this elsewhere Ed?

Were the old bushings obviously damages or did you have to pull the panhard and inspect closely to see that they were shot?

this is a vid off youtube that i saw before fixing mine... its the same thing mine had... its the bushing that goes bad (and in my case the bolt that went though as well) and it gives it play... look in the vid and upper right hand corner you will see it clanking (making noise) and moving .. its not supposed to make noise nor move with play like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 am

[quote="DiscoSux"]
Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:


old ones were in there pretty damn good. actually just caught fire and burned the rubber out. the new ones pressed in on a vice. they were the poly's from justin

Sorry for the thread stealing, Wanna move this elsewhere Ed?

Were the old bushings obviously damages or did you have to pull the panhard and inspect closely to see that they were shot?

had to pull it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Discovery XD for sale    

Back to top Go down
 
Discovery XD for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» LAND ROVER DISCOVERY
» Newbie Crawler: Landrover Discovery Qns
» [VIDEO] Land Rover Discovery 3 - 1:10 Scale RC LR3 Offroad Adventures
» Cory Sterbai Corydoras for sale
» Buster for Sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Sale-
Jump to: