Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th

Go down 
+14
Turf
KingKong8247
ajk150
DiscoSux
B4X4S
SPAS12
Thebloody323
dcarr1971
qbenplaya00
scottsdalerrc
devildog01
Hilltoppersx
jveen
durt d1ver
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Ok so I'm looking on the border for going as it sits i'm 50/50. But either way i can only do Saturday. As of right now the plan is to try and shoot up Friday evening and camp though, so save me a spot and I'll be looking for all those land rover guys, which i have a feeling there will be plenty of haha.

Do i need to notify the park if i'm camping, i haven't been to RC in forever so not 100% on that one. Or can i just pop in w/e and pitch a tent Cool
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm

No need to notify anyone. Just show up and set up camp. Im leaving here around 1pm or so friday. Im sad that the dinner for Saturday fell through, I completely forgot to register with all the crap down here.
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
No need to notify anyone. Just show up and set up camp. Im leaving here around 1pm or so friday. Im sad that the dinner for Saturday fell through, I completely forgot to register with all the crap down here.

Agreed, to be honest this had been the first day i've had free to even get on here in a while. I've been so busy lately as well. Couldn't we always hold a BBQ at RC though if it really came down to it.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 pm

It just going to be a dinner at the campsite me and lauren will likely just head home because of Molly. She's sleeping at my in laws friday night.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
It just going to be a dinner at the campsite me and lauren will likely just head home because of Molly. She's sleeping at my in laws friday night.

so lauren is going? should i book a separate room?
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 pm

That's okay will take 1 bed and you can have the other. I don't expect anything to happen there anyway, except me passing out drunk.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Anyone that wants to roll with me im moving right at 9 so we have a descent amount of time to hit trails. I'll be there around 8:30 to air down and register and say hello to the rest of the clown crew

10 to 1 you won't be on the trails until well past 9.

Jensen and I will be there bright and early. May even go up early enough to set up camp. I don't want to wheel with all my shit in the truck.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 pm

ajk150 wrote:
Garvin Roof Rack, 2 Hella 4000's (roof), 2 Hella rear lamps (roof), Safari Snorkel, head Lamp guard... more to come this summer

Summer's over fuck face and you haven't done shit to that orange turd.
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:34 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
ajk150 wrote:
Garvin Roof Rack, 2 Hella 4000's (roof), 2 Hella rear lamps (roof), Safari Snorkel, head Lamp guard... more to come this summer

Summer's over fuck face and you haven't done shit to that orange turd.

Shit happens... Got a lift coming, hoping to have it in by christmas and I'm buying MT's when i go back put west, so I updated it. Happy! Jeez, so demanding
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am

What meals plans do we have for the camping crew?

What is needed yet for the Mexican Lunch?

Who is going to bunk with Ed to keep him warm?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 am

i got the chicken cooking for the mexican lunch! I'm bringing the filling. Brian is bringing some tostitos. kas i thought you bringing hot sauces and the burner/gas? and I think Dave C said he was going to bring bowls and forks. I forgot who said they have the big pot and we need a serving/stirring spoon.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i got the chicken cooking for the mexican lunch! I'm bringing the filling. Brian is bringing some tostitos. kas i thought you bringing hot sauces and the burner/gas? and I think Dave C said he was going to bring bowls and forks. I forgot who said they have the big pot and we need a serving/stirring spoon.

Got it.

I have the big pot, burner, gas, hot sauces, and spoon!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:30 pm

anyone else want in on our unch and can bring shredded mexican or cheddar cheese?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
anyone else want in on our unch and can bring shredded mexican or cheddar cheese?
\

Ed - I can get the cheese as well...
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Hey so what is to be expected at this event? I won't be there friday, but i'm shooting for friday night and saturday. Is it just the rock challenge or is there also some trail running for saturday?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:49 pm

ajk150 wrote:
Hey so what is to be expected at this event? I won't be there friday, but i'm shooting for friday night and saturday. Is it just the rock challenge or is there also some trail running for saturday?

trail riding before and after event.

Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 pm

i have four gallon size ziploc bags full in the freezer! plenty of food.

we are hitting the trails at 9am saturday. the rock challenge is only an event at lunchtime which is why we are planning a lunch during that time. so we can eat and watch the brave compete. then we go back and hit the trails again until it gets dark.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i have four gallon size ziploc bags full in the freezer! plenty of food.

we are hitting the trails at 9am saturday. the rock challenge is only an event at lunchtime which is why we are planning a lunch during that time. so we can eat and watch the brave compete. then we go back and hit the trails again until it gets dark.

Maybe we can circle up a few trucks to make an "area" where we cook and have food for the lunch. Brian just threw the burner down and started cooking last time. Worked fine but I can set up a table for plates/napkins/utensils and maybe bring some drinks in a cooler for folks.

Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

are small propane bbq's allowed? if so i will bring mine in case we have to heat or cook any food.

altho i cannot eat spicy food i will try to bring some "cuban" rice and other small things (chips/ salsa) down how many people you think ? so i bring the right amount...

and this lunch is saturday right... what about friday what is everyone doing?

i might pull an aj as well go down friday night and camp then satuday leave at night.

Last edited by qbenplaya00 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:44 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:
are small propane bbq's allowed? if so i will bring mine in case we have to heat or cook any food.

i will try to bring some rice and other small things down how many people you think ? so i bring the right amount...

and this lunch is saturday right... what about friday what is everyone doing?

i might pull an aj as well go down friday night and camp then satuday leave at night.

Propane bbq's are allowed. I will be using mine for breakfast on Saturday.

Saturday lunch is the mexican deal. Friday - bring something to eat on the trail. We will be in different groups and you may not want to come the whole way back to camp to eat.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:55 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Propane bbq's are allowed. I will be using mine for breakfast on Saturday.

Saturday lunch is the mexican deal. Friday - bring something to eat on the trail. We will be in different groups and you may not want to come the whole way back to camp to eat.

ok will bring mine to heat some stuff up...

and a cooler with some things... looks like friday i cannot make it since i asked the boss and she said i had to wait until she got out of work... Rolling Eyes so ill see everyone friday night... save me a spot at camp site. i too will be there with my tent... another thing if i bring something to contribute for your breakfast could i possibly get in on that? i can bring bacon (never enough) and some thomas bagels. wyt?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

qbenplaya00 wrote:
another thing if i bring something to contribute for your breakfast could i possibly
get in on that? i can bring bacon (never enough) and some thomas bagels. wyt?

Maybe, if I knew who the fock you were! Razz
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Quote :

I can bring cheese along with a desert. and ill bring my campstove i got it for Sandy and still have a 3 unused tanks of propane
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 pm

jveen wrote:
Quote :

I can bring cheese along with a desert. and ill bring my campstove i got it for Sandy and still have a 3 unused tanks of propane

My wife just picked up the cheese..

(Just leave it alone Brett)
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:22 pm

how many guys are gonna be at lunch so I know how much shit to buy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th    Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rovers on the Rocks - Rausch Creek - November 9th-10th
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next