Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where gas is not a problem??

Go down 
+2
Hilltoppersx
Cris_A
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

Where gas is not a problem?? Empty
PostSubject: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Guys Im in north jersey and gas anywhere around is either gone or lines are insane ..so maybe you can tell me in what areas I can go for gas that is not crazy like here maybe I can take a ride ,thanks

Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 pm

you have two options. South on the turnpike i heard there are quite a few near exit 5 that have gas and no lines and are not rationing. only the central and northern counties are rationing. or head west into Pennsylvania where the situation is better.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
you have two options. South on the turnpike i heard there are quite a few near exit 5 that have gas and no lines and are not rationing. only the central and northern counties are rationing. or head west into Pennsylvania where the situation is better.
I just want to make sure I only have a quarter left and dont want to drive around just looking for a gas station ....how about south on the gsp any gas down there ?
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Cris_A wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
I just want to make sure I only have a quarter left and dont want to drive around just looking for a gas station ....how about south on the gsp any gas down there ?

i would imagine not. the shore towns are still without power and those rest stops i heard have long lines
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 pm

South and West is what I've been told.most people I know have been heading out 70 west towards Manchester, Whiting, etc.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm just across the border on rt 78 in PA and I had to wait in line for gas for 3 min.I wasn't happy but I managed to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Exit 7 on the turnpike has a few stations with gas and no lines. If you go a mile or two more south on Route 206 there is a getty with no lines then another mile is another station with no lines.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:17 am

KingKong8247 wrote:
Exit 7 on the turnpike has a few stations with gas and no lines. If you go a mile or two more south on Route 206 there is a getty with no lines then another mile is another station with no lines.

ya when i went down yesterday exit 7 off turnpike there were bunch of gas stations on rt208 no lines and gas... your best bet go west and south to philly. let me know i have 5gals and could get you down there or at least around... i can also take a ride with you if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where gas is not a problem??   Where gas is not a problem?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where gas is not a problem??
Page 1 of 1