Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

91 RRC GDE parts truck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

91 RRC GDE parts truck  Empty
PostSubject: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:28 pm

RRC 91 GDE ,135k ...I used it as my parts vehicle so exhaust is not there ,abs pump is gone ,parts of the dash board and roof liner gone ...is not pretty ...hood and cowl is rusted .. but engine transmission ,transfer case all there and running well when parked back in april , I called those junk removal places best price I got was $400 and they come and remove it for free , if anyone wants it let me know you will have to do the same ,come and get it ,need it gone asap or by this coming weekend the latest.

91 RRC GDE parts truck  Img214r

91 RRC GDE parts truck  Img215c

91 RRC GDE parts truck  Img216u

Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Maybe check with Randy or Paul Grant see if he wants it. plus I'm sure he would match whatever the junk hauler offered you, and we know the parts would go to a good home
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 pm

durt d1ver wrote:
Maybe check with Randy or Paul Grant see if he wants it. plus I'm sure he would match whatever the junk hauler offered you, and we know the parts would go to a good home

I asked Paul before and I will have to AAA to his shop , but it has to look like it broke down on me otherwise AAA doesnt want to touch it ,dont know about Randy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 am

I'll take It!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:25 am

Cris Randy will probably take it as he is coming up this way to pick up my disco. Going to ask him to come Sunday if not Monday if you're interested ill have him get in touch with you
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Cris Randy will probably take it as he is coming up this way to pick up my disco. Going to ask him to come Sunday if not Monday if you're interested ill have him get in touch with you

Vader can't get it ,but I do need the money before this coming weekend ,my daughter was born this past friday and I need to go out and buy the few things that I coulnt get before thats my only rush
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:07 am

Cris_A wrote:

Vader can't get it ,but I do need the money before this coming weekend ,my daughter was born this past friday and I need to go out and buy the few things that I coulnt get before thats my only rush

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 RRC GDE parts truck    91 RRC GDE parts truck  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 RRC GDE parts truck
Page 1 of 1