Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.

Go down 
+4
Hilltoppersx
dcarr1971
Thebloody323
jveen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. Empty
PostSubject: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:55 am

Came across this don't really agree with it. A map of all registered handgun owners in NYC metro area. I see a lawsuit coming soon.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/25/us/new-york-gun-permit-map/index.html
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 am

Yeah that is all kinds of fucking bullshit. Just some fuckwit editor thinking he is "edgy", his mother should have swallowed him.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm

See the NRA talking about this? I think they've got a pretty good point...most firearms used by criminals are stolen or illegally obtained. Those idiots just told the criminals where to go and steal more guns. what morons.

On the brighter side, I see over on FaceBook that someone decided that more than one group can play that game...

Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. 314521_462966013760670_232607558_n
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:56 pm

dcarr1971 wrote:
See the NRA talking about this? I think they've got a pretty good point...most firearms used by criminals are stolen or illegally obtained. Those idiots just told the criminals where to go and steal more guns. what morons.

On the brighter side, I see over on FaceBook that someone decided that more than one group can play that game...

Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. 314521_462966013760670_232607558_n

Do onto others and all that. But seriously I hope any one who gets robbed because of him sues him and that paper into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh, you're far too charitable. Cool I wish far worse things on the media whores who published all those people names...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:39 pm

i hate that paper. they published my name and salary a few years ago when our union refused to give in to the county executives demands we pay more into our health insurance. so they went and published everyone's salary and job title. bunch or morons.

as for this map. im actually surprised by the amount of registered hand guns in my town. from my understanding it's not that easy to get the permit. especially because there is no place to shoot except one gun range that they are still building.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i hate that paper. they published my name and salary a few years ago when our union refused to give in to the county executives demands we pay more into our health insurance. so they went and published everyone's salary and job title. bunch or morons.

How is that legal?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 pm

If anything I think the point of knowing where to look to rob people is a valid point. You're not on the list you dont have a gun to protect from a burglary. Honestly I dont see how more NON gun owners in that area arent pissed as well.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm

jveen wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

How is that legal?

Because he's a public employee. My local paper is owned by the same parent company, and they publish our salaries also.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Brian makes $85k and gets to keep all the drugs he ''confiscates''.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:45 pm

I hate that this look at me journalism that is being printed in a newspaper. If they want to do this nonsense reporting write for in touch or any of celebrity tabloids.
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 am

Just got done reading this, it is quite refreshing after all the hyperbole bullshit that has been flying around recently.

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/the-riddle-of-the-gun
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:56 pm

I find it funny that the newspaper has taken to hiring armed guards, since all guns are evil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/nyregion/putnam-officials-keep-gun-permit-records-from-journal-news.html?_r=0
Back to top Go down
Therealassmikeg
Mud Tire Addict

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 am

So The paper that posted all this negative gun shit is now hiring people with guns to protect them...
Thats disgusting.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 am

Therealassmikeg wrote:
So The paper that posted all this negative gun shit is now hiring people with guns to protect them...
Thats disgusting.

I think it's beautiful. We can't do anything to stop them from being dicks and publishing crap like this, but it's costing them $$$ to hire security, so at least in some small way people have hit them where it hurts...
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.   Places not to rob in the NYC metro area. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places not to rob in the NYC metro area.
Page 1 of 1