Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving to PA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Moving to PA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 am

I would avoid the York area, especially the closer you get to the city. I lived there for 2 years. That is just a depressing, dreary area. With all the pollution from the paper mills. And factories, the place has a distinct acrid smell, and the sky only seemed to be blue about 5-6 days a year. Plus the crime rate was a problem.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:55 am

durt d1ver wrote:
I would avoid the York area, especially the closer you get to the city. I lived there for 2 years. That is just a depressing, dreary area. With all the pollution from the paper mills. And factories, the place has a distinct acrid smell, and the sky only seemed to be blue about 5-6 days a year. Plus the crime rate was a problem.

I would avoid York County.

The city is great if you are a drug dealer though. Can you say "crack whores"?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:55 pm

I think were going to go with the dallastown house. It's on a nice acre on a dead end street with plenty of space for $900. No garage unfortunately but plenty of room to store extra Land Rovers (let's start importing!!) There's also a small barn that's super old.

The place in aireville is nice just does not the Internet requirements we need..
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:37 pm

so... now u have a place. you have a job. are you coming to rausch at the end of the month?
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
so... now u have a place. you have a job. are you coming to rausch at the end of the month?

Nah moving that weekend unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm

That's 1/2 hour away from me.

You'l have to come to the ROVERSclub.org events if you haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:34 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
That's 1/2 hour away from me.

You'l have to come to the ROVERSclub.org events if you haven't yet.

I will host a couple PA NELRC events each year. Will work to find some decent private land and of course a monthly Rausch trip is in order.. Only hour and a half away.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Dave's (not me) has a nice layout up in Robesonia. It's not a lot of land but it have some good wheeling opportunities. Dave is in ROVERSclub.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Dave's (not me) has a nice layout up in Robesonia. It's not a lot of land but it have some good wheeling opportunities. Dave is in ROVERSclub.

I think alot of the guys on this forum came out to his place last year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to PA   Moving to PA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to PA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2