A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 am

I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 am

forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome I see you found your way here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Yes finally... Thanks...


Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome I see you found your way here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Yes finally... Thanks...


Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome I see you found your way here
I should forward you pics of my inner fender fiber glass and bedliner on top repair , I think thats what you are trying to fix right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Yes finally... Thanks...


Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome I see you found your way here
I should forward you pics of my inner fender fiber glass and bedliner on top repair , I think thats what you are trying to fix right?

PM me and I'll send you my e-mail..

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 am

2 spares found... 2 more to go.... Pm me...

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Did you call Randy?

and if you talking about the nasty spare tire rims, I got one that you can have...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Did you call Randy?

and if you talking about the nasty spare tire rims, I got one that you can have...

The heavy steel slotted 5 spoke style. Randy doesn't have any.. .. Text me at 551-998-4100

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ini88
Rattle Can Specialist
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 36
Location : Queens, NY

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

I have a set of 5 locally, but my truck needs to clear customs first, then you can buy them from me real cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dnaielmarcello.com
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Chris you still looking for this the truck I just got came with one but I dont need it you can have it ..free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Wed May 15, 2013 8:48 am

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Chris you still looking for this the truck I just got came with one but I dont need it you can have it ..free

DONE.. I will take it.. But I won't be back stateside until The end of the month.. Save it and I'll take it..

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 44
Location : Oakland ,NJ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Wed May 15, 2013 12:54 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Chris you still looking for this the truck I just got came with one but I dont need it you can have it ..free

DONE.. I will take it.. But I won't be back stateside until The end of the month.. Save it and I'll take it..

Chris
No problem .....where are you at???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-14
Age : 41
Location : North NJ / Chesepeake VA / Brighton UK

PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   Wed May 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
Cris_A wrote:
forcefed44 wrote:
I'm looking for 4 D1 16x7" spare steel rims, the 5 slot version. Color does not matter but has to be locally for pick up.

NJ,NY,CT,PA..

Thanks,
Chris

Chris you still looking for this the truck I just got came with one but I dont need it you can have it ..free

DONE.. I will take it.. But I won't be back stateside until The end of the month.. Save it and I'll take it..

Chris
No problem .....where are you at???


I'm home in Brighton, UK.. I do say though.. The LR guys are quite different with their greenlining and Adventure/OR parks.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.   

Back to top Go down
 
WTB: D1 16" steel spare set of 4 locally.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Interest in 7 Stock 15" Steel Rims?
» Jordan's Steel Gym
» WTB Spare tire 215/75/15 or good "Donut" equivelent.
» 1/4 Panel Lower Fiberglass/Steel Patch Panels
» 'Man Of Steel' Initial Picture Suggestions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Sale-
Jump to: