Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fuck Honda i should have kept the d2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

fuck Honda i should have kept the d2 Empty
PostSubject: fuck Honda i should have kept the d2   fuck Honda i should have kept the d2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 am

Bought a 2009 certified pre-owned Honda Civic from Honda New Rochelle NY, in November 2012 with 41k miles on it.

February-
After driving it back and forth to work I notice a few things, it doesn't drive straight and there was an air leak sound coming from the passenger side. It needed an alignment and new weatherstripping. Neither were covered under the warranty. Guess the tech who did my "150" point inspection overlooked the fact it sounds like a wind tunnel when driven at highway speed and that it pulls to the right pretty severely. Perhaps he just checked the tires and let it pass. Needless to say I can't recommend buying a car from them. I know I will look at one of the other Honda dealers in Westchester next time I'm in the market. The service manager I had Joe was very pleasant and he explained he did everything he could for me including calling the used car department to inquire about the problems. Just disappointing as a first time buyer and potential return customer to find out they failed to properly inspect a used car before selling it as certified pre-owned. Next time I buy a CPO car I will be sure to test drive it at highway speed and let go of the wheel to see what happens... $160 for the alignment I didn't need and two trips to the service dept.

April- Back again
When I bought the car the battery was dead, they had to jump it for the test drive. I checked it with the only tool I brought a multimeter. It was low. I told them I would buy the car if they replaced the battery and cleaned the terminals. I picked the car up in the rain late that night after waiting for two hours past my appointment for the finance guy to take me in. I popped the hood, terminals were clean I didn't notice it was not as new battery. 4,000 miles later battery is dead. Mike at the used car dealership didn't want to pay for their lie. Bob the service advisor was able to get the service manager to pay for half of the battery... Another $55 it cost me,...

The service advisors are the only people that do their jobs, the techs have no clue, the used car sales department are liars...

But hey there is free WiFi and dunkin donuts every time I'm forced to come for service...
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: fuck Honda i should have kept the d2   fuck Honda i should have kept the d2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:10 pm

This good to know, Ed. I looked at a 09 Civic ex last weekend.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: fuck Honda i should have kept the d2   fuck Honda i should have kept the d2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:41 pm

turns out the battery is fine, alternator is fine, starter is fine... so they dont know whats wrong with it.. he said it might be a dead spot on the starter and the next time it happens to AAA tow it to them so they can diagnose it... fuckin hell....
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: fuck Honda i should have kept the d2   fuck Honda i should have kept the d2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
turns out the battery is fine, alternator is fine, starter is fine... so they dont know whats wrong with it.. he said it might be a dead spot on the starter and the next time it happens to AAA tow it to them so they can diagnose it... fuckin hell....

Christ if I didn't know you bought a Honda I'd swear you bought a used Jag lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuck Honda i should have kept the d2   fuck Honda i should have kept the d2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuck Honda i should have kept the d2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random BS-
Jump to: