Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes Empty
PostSubject: NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes   NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 am

Since they've been our charity of choice, I figured I would post this for everyone.

NAPA is partnering with the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund for the second year to help raise money and awareness for returning veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury. With your help, we can make this year an even bigger success than last year, and help give back to those who have given so much for our country.

For $15, purchase a "We Believe In Heroes" t-shirt and bracelet and NAPA will donate all proceeds to the fund. Includes Free Shipping.

All month long at NAPA, get up to $25 back on batteries, starters, and alternators. For each rebate redeemed, NAPA will donate to the fund. You can also choose to give back all or a portion of your rebate to the fund here.
Text "NAPA" to 27722 to donate $10 to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

Link for shirt and bracelet purchse. I bought one.
http://overtureshop.com/napaheroes/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes   NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 pm

thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com

NAPA supports intrepid fallen heroes
Page 1 of 1