A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 my next rig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: my next rig   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

thinking im going to start saving for my dream rig.

http://auctions.johncraddockltd.co.uk/lot.php?lot=72
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Little Green Giant
Jiffy Lube Tech
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-12-13
Location : Bronx. Ny

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

That will get some looks driving around this area!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rijosho
3 Amigos Detective


Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

The radio bodies are pretty badass, but the General Service Soft Tops are even more awesome. Here's some motivation for when you get your funds in order. cheers

http://www.eastcoastrover.com/104.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:12 pm

I was seriously considering getting one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 am

Jake wrote:
But then I changed my mind and decided to go with this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1958_Land_Rover_Series_II_Cuthbertson_Heritage_Motor_Centre,_Gaydon.jpg


i just saw one of those for sale!!! lemme find it.

here even better

http://auctions.johncraddockltd.co.uk/lot.php?lot=76
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
But then I changed my mind and decided to go with this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1958_Land_Rover_Series_II_Cuthbertson_Heritage_Motor_Centre,_Gaydon.jpg


i just saw one of those for sale!!! lemme find it.

here even better

http://auctions.johncraddockltd.co.uk/lot.php?lot=76

I am in love. I am moving to the UK just to buy one of those. see yall later!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OznC9-Kflo8

Making that defender look sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StanBo
Jiffy Lube Tech
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Talk about some party busses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
im falling in love with this one....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/land-rover-101-forward-control-lpg-landrover-unimog-/250863473878?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a68a0d4d6

Only issue is no storage.. You could tow other rovers out of the woods though seems to be a pretty lucrative business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm

the best part is it is already stripped down, so you can build the rear however you please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
so you can build the rear however you please!

I wish it was the same as when you picked a wife... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
so you can build the rear however you please!

I wish it was the same as when you picked a wife... Razz

Dave is being a dirty old man tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
avatar

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Elizabethtown, PA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
so you can build the rear however you please!

I wish it was the same as when you picked a wife... Razz

Dave is being a dirty old man tonight

HEY! Fuck face, that's FAT, dirty old man...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Jake wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
so you can build the rear however you please!

I wish it was the same as when you picked a wife... Razz

Dave is being a dirty old man tonight

HEY! Fuck face, that's FAT, dirty old man...

I'm sorry!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land-Rover-101-fc-/280732059556?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item415cef47a4#ht_596wt_1021

Fuuccckk I want!!! But really I'm gonna find an old series and do a restoration I think..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanC
Guy Who Knows Shit


Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 49
Location : Shelburne Vermont

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:39 pm

1962 FC101 for sale locally.

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/2533492861.html
( I am unable to post links for 7 days)

Dan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rijosho
3 Amigos Detective


Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Jake wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land-Rover-101-fc-/280732059556?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item415cef47a4#ht_596wt_1021

Fuuccckk I want!!! But really I'm gonna find an old series and do a restoration I think..

Looks sick. Are those cupholders though? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
avatar

Posts : 2386
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 29
Location : IOWA

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:46 pm

rijosho wrote:
Jake wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land-Rover-101-fc-/280732059556?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item415cef47a4#ht_596wt_1021

Fuuccckk I want!!! But really I'm gonna find an old series and do a restoration I think..

Looks sick. Are those cupholders though? tongue

only the toughest looking cup holders you have ever seen!! I want to buy it just to take it through a drive thru !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilltoppersx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3182
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Westchester, NY

PostSubject: Re: my next rig   Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 pm

DanC wrote:
1962 FC101 for sale locally.

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/2533492861.html
( I am unable to post links for 7 days)

Dan

sorry Dan, it's to prevent spam. Thanks for the heads-up on the 101. those things really do it for me. i want one so bad it's not funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my next rig   

Back to top Go down
 
my next rig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Sale-
Jump to: