Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to NJ and USA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simon butcher
Still New Guy

New to NJ and USA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi I know its a different club but does anyone know if the njlrc are meeting at 7:30 at Fudruckers tonight..Someone^^ up there^^ said they meet first wednesday of the month and i never made it last month. Cheers Simon
Back to top Go down
airbornrover
ABS Modulator Fondler

PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Things have changed since last month. They are meeting at the Fuddruckers in wayne tonight start time is 730 still.
Back to top Go down
airbornrover
ABS Modulator Fondler

PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Old fuddruckers owners are changing theme restaurants. There is a thread on the groups website for the debate of where to meet up now and another thread of where we are meeting for this month.
Back to top Go down
simon butcher
Still New Guy

PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Ok thanks for your help. I will have to think about that as its an hour away and i will get there about 8:30 appreciate your help Si
Back to top Go down
airbornrover
ABS Modulator Fondler

PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Lol, I live allllll the way down in Eatontown exit 105 off the parkway. There are a few of us that drive and hour'ish to get there and back from the old meet location. Besides thats what the beer is for.Wink
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 pm

im still yet to make one of the NJLR meetups. just so hard mid-week
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to NJ and USA   New to NJ and USA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to NJ and USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: