Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm

My truck ain't quite bent enough...
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 pm

I might be up for it if I can get some time to work on mine..... Sounds like ill be on the road till saturday
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Jake? Can you get your testicles out of your gf's purse?
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:52 pm

DiscoSux wrote:

Wow, them there be fightin words lol
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm

Long Haul wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:

Wow, them there be fightin words lol

But ONLY if he gets said testicles...
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Dave I'm gonna pass. I got a ton of shit to get done this weekend. I need to loose my license for another month to catch up with stuff lol
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Doc?
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 pm

DOC????

I will be there with Dana at 9am. Hope you are well, haven't heard from you...

Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Brian and I just got back from Rausch with Dana, Jill and new guy, Kevin. We had a great day.

I found out my door seals need to be replaced (water hole and Lake Christy) and Brian found out he should carry a spare 1/2" nut (rear shock top mount nut fell off).

A little mud, a little winching, all in all a good day.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah Corie and I had a great time besides the shock flopping around. I gotta say we were both impressed with the north side of the park it was well worth the $10 more to ride over there. I know my truck is kinda funny looking with black mud then tan mud then black mud in layers on it.

Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Long Haul wrote:
Yeah Corie and I had a great time besides the shock flopping around. I gotta say we were both impressed with the north side of the park it was well worth the $10 more to ride over there. I know my truck is kinda funny looking with black mud then tan mud then black mud in layers on it.

pics or it didnt happen
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Long Haul wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

Ill get some posted here soon.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

FU, Fast Eddie, it happened. And, its gonna happen again - soon. Oh, that's right, your D2 is forever broken... Laughing

Dave
feeling particularly assholish... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? 274f8627

Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? F9ff4069

Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? Ef75011f

These are all I have on my phone I'll put some more up once I download them off her camera, we have a few video clips too I think.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 pm

DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

FU, Fast Eddie, it happened. And, its gonna happen again - soon. Oh, that's right, your D2 is forever broken... Laughing

Dave

if you fucks didn't all live in west bumblefuck i'd make one of you come help me piece my shit box back together.

on a lighter note. lake christy is looking shallow.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Yeah I was shocked how low the lake was myself also. I know Dana and I got water inside our trucks im sure Dave did too.
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 pm

We like it in bumblefuck... Razz

Lake Christy is not shallow, that picture is deceiving. Wait until Brian posts pictures of my Disco going through.

Dana's truck was draining for 10 minutes after he emerged.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Where r the pics of dana draining his truck? I have seen christy bigger than that.
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 am

Looks like fun! I should have come but was a late arrival to the club/forum
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:38 am

LockenDIFF wrote:

I know theres a couple guys meating up there in 2 weeks, hopefully I'll have mine back fixed up and running by then. As soon as I hear something for sure on the dates ill post it up.
Back to top Go down
LockenDIFF
The Man with the Tan
LockenDIFF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Long Haul wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:

I know theres a couple guys meating up there in 2 weeks, hopefully I'll have mine back fixed up and running by then. As soon as I hear something for sure on the dates ill post it up.

Sweet, I'm stock for now with Geolander AT-S tires and Im a newb to off roading. Hopefully I can hang with you guys, I'll defiently try to Smile I'm excited to test out the truck tho, ive only had it on small muddy trails around my house.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:07 pm

LockenDIFF wrote:
Long Haul wrote:
LockenDIFF wrote:

Sweet, I'm stock for now with Geolander AT-S tires and Im a newb to off roading. Hopefully I can hang with you guys, I'll defiently try to Smile I'm excited to test out the truck tho, ive only had it on small muddy trails around my house.

I have seen DocFodge with his stock D2 follow us just about everywhere we did. Theres a few trails there I wouldnt recomend but they usually have bypasses around the tougher sections. Some upgraded steering is worth while (see DiscoSux avatar tongue) and some armor is a good investment (bumpers,diff gaurds, skid plates , etc....)
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 pm

i didn't even have A/T's when i went out to Rausch my first time in this truck.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:38 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i didn't even have A/T's when i went out to Rausch my first time in this truck.

The part I like most about this group of guys is that they look out for you and the well being of your truck. They arent going to lead you into crazy trails and pressure you to do something you dont want to do. They are more than happy to spot you and help you out if you get stuck (trust me).

I think diff guards, HD steering and a lift are the best upgrades for RC. Can you make it through stock? YES will it be extremely stressful? YES.

Hope to see you at ROTR!
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:40 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DiscoSux wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

Dave

if you fucks didn't all live in west bumblefuck i'd make one of you come help me piece my shit box back together.

on a lighter note. lake christy is looking shallow.

LOL Moved to PA!!!!!

I havent even been able to make it out with those guys yet......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?   Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone for Rausch this Sunday? the 4th?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next