Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean Empty
PostSubject: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

It even has the rare two sunroof option lol
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Long Haul wrote:
It even has the rare two sunroof option lol

It is an LE but it sounds like he was sold on the rare two sunroof option once before
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 pm

that is a nice truck! going to keep an eye on it. wonder what it will sell for in the end. if you could get it for under $1000 that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
that is a nice truck! going to keep an eye on it. wonder what it will sell for in the end. if you could get it for under $1000 that would be awesome.

Well it's offical - I am the highest bidder at $660
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

LOL you crazy bastard. time to take everything off the white truck! upgrade city
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

LOL you crazy bastard. time to take everything off the white truck! upgrade city

Nah I would keep it nice and shiney until the white truck died and then move over all the good bits. If I did ANYTHING to this truck it would be a 2" lift and all terrains.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Nah I would keep it nice and shiney until the white truck died and then move over all the good bits. If I did ANYTHING to this truck it would be a 7" springs, 3" spacers, 4-link setup, 38" tires, CB, SD rack, Magnaflow exhaust, radius and trailing arms, sliders, diff guards, Roxstar Fab front bumper, 12,00lb warn winch, roll cage, snorkel, 10 HID hella lights, ARB lockers front and rear, Ashcroft axles, secondary transmission cooler, seconday oil cooler, beadlocks..

that is all?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:
Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

Nah I would keep it nice and shiney until the white truck died and then move over all the good bits. If I did ANYTHING to this truck it would be a 7" springs, 3" spacers, 4-link setup, 38" tires, CB, SD rack, Magnaflow exhaust, radius and trailing arms, sliders, diff guards, Roxstar Fab front bumper, 12,00lb warn winch, roll cage, snorkel, 10 HID hella lights, ARB lockers front and rear, Ashcroft axles, secondary transmission cooler, seconday oil cooler, beadlocks..

that is all?

Sounds like a good set up for the white one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Bid is already up to $800 - I will be out bid soon haha it was fun while it lasted
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 pm

still the highest bidder at $1025 but probably going to lose it.. Then stack my pennies for a SWB or a while longer for a d90. I would probably just buy that one and re sell it if I got it for $1025 It was a Flordia truck until 2008 and is that clean could probably get 3k for it
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

yeah i was thinking you could prolly flip it pretty easy. my ass is broke right now. damn student loans and had to buy a new phone cuz my old one took a poop. at least i get a raise on oct 1.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
yeah i was thinking you could prolly flip it pretty easy. my ass is broke right now. damn student loans and had to buy a new phone cuz my old one took a poop. at least i get a raise on oct 1.

Thats awesome. I have been working a ton while here in Bethesda because A. nothing better to do and B. we're down a person at work and it has been busy. It feels weird working a whole 8-9 hour day!
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:14 pm

hey guys. looks like you're up to the typical no-good shenanigans. Either of you see the '96 XD Eco-Challenge D1 for sale in Las Vegas over on D-Web? 6K. Worth it??
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 am

no i didnt see that one but here is one for $3600. I don't care if i have one of the "Special Vehicles" it doesn't have that much done... i would stll need to lift it and get new rubber and bumpers... i would rather pay a grand or two for a 98 D1 that just has it's headgaskets done and is in good shape and from the south.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
no i didnt see that one but here is one for $3600. I don't care if i have one of the "Special Vehicles" it doesn't have that much done... i would stll need to lift it and get new rubber and bumpers... i would rather pay a grand or two for a 98 D1 that just has it's headgaskets done and is in good shape and from the south.

x2 - if I were to do it all over again I would bid that 99 d1 up to like 3500 at most - take the rest and build it how I'd want it. OR I'd spend 4K on that rusty 96 with ARB's and 35" swampers... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmityD90
NELRC N00B
AmityD90

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm

I just saw this thread and clicked on the link to the auction. There was like 32 seconds left when I did so. What are the chances of that!

Anyway, little to late to make a decision on bidding on something like this, but it was in my hometown. Would of been an easy pickup.
Back to top Go down
AmityD90
NELRC N00B
AmityD90

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:17 pm

I had to add this as it appears this dealership is a reality show on the Discover Channel Lol!
http://www.broadwaymotorsny.com/
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 pm

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
AmityD90
NELRC N00B
AmityD90

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:07 pm

If you check out the preview on Discovery Channel, you actually see the Disco on the lot.
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/carfellas-new-series-sneak-peek.html

You know what would be funny -
Buy the truck, propose to them that they build it up for offroading (on their dime or Discovery Channel's dime) and take them to Rausch with a bunch of NELC guys and have them wheel it! That would be a funny episode for them.
Could you imagine those big Italian Mafia types at Rovers on the Rocks! Priceless.

Last edited by AmityD90 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:09 pm

AmityD90 wrote:
I had to add this as it appears this dealership is a reality show on the Discover Channel Lol!
http://www.broadwaymotorsny.com/

I love that show those dudes are awesome!!.. I thought for a second that was where it was. I saw that disco on their show and was freaked out lol
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

and it only sold for 2500...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean   98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

98 Discovery Amityville NY Clean
Page 1 of 1