Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snorkel Migration

Go down 
+2
devildog01
Jake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Okay so I know moving east to west isnt really migrating but I bought a snorkel from Paul Grant. Ed is hopefully going to be able to pick it up from Pauls shop and bring it to the pines trip. IF I cant make it is anybody from my area going to be there? Any help is greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

I have all intentions of going and if I do Ill pick it up and get it back to my place.Once there I will molest it accordingly and then meet you somewhere to drop it off.Make sure you bring rubber gloves, bleach and an infectious waste kit with you.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:12 pm

kase said he will be there as well
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
kase said he will be there as well

That would work out since I will have his engine hoist I can return it and pick up the snorkel

and thanks for picking it up at Pauls for me!
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Can I still molest it?
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 pm

devildog01 wrote:
Can I still molest it?

Can you wait until I get it on my truck so I dont have to touch it? You can test to make sure it's seman tight
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 pm

semen, its semen
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 am

semen, seman, they both have to be water tight... I think

Will somebody for the love of god just make sure this thing gets as close to me as possible after this trip?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 pm

is anyone taking this thing? i dont feel like packing it in my truck if there is no point
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
is anyone taking this thing? i dont feel like packing it in my truck if there is no point

I just sent an email to Randy to pick it up, I will call him tomorrow if you need confirmation....
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:14 am

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

I just sent an email to Randy to pick it up, I will call him tomorrow if you need confirmation....

yes please. shoot me a txt today at some point if you can confirm someone is taking it. then i can take it down and lock it in the yurt so i don't have to wheel with it in my truck. much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 am

Jake wrote:
semen, seman, they both have to be water tight... I think

Will somebody for the love of god just make sure this thing gets as close to me as possible after this trip?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you meant semen, I assumed when you said Seaman, you were making gay sex references about Widener.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 am

Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

If nothing better I can leave it at my parents house. It's at least closer than Ed's
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 am

KingKong8247 wrote:
Jake wrote:
Hilltoppersx wrote:

If nothing better I can leave it at my parents house. It's at least closer than Ed's

Sweet thanks but Randy will be bringing it back to Lancaster for me to get next week, cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snorkel Migration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snorkel Migration   Snorkel Migration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snorkel Migration
Page 1 of 1