Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuckin deer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:13 pm

On my way to pick the kids up tonight in my dd (02 Buick century in cherry shape 65xxx miles) on a partially snow covered back road (penndot sucks dick) doing about 35mph and up ahead I see a buck crossing the road.So I start slowig down because I'm not going to jam on the brakes and slide off the road into a tree and total my hoopdee.I see I am going to clear the six pointer and off to my left theres the doe.Bam the doe kamakazies into my fender.I just kept driving since I didnt hear any grinding noises.The damage wasn't as bad as I thought.I'll need a new fender,hood,and headlight assembly.Luckily it didn't get the grill or bumper cover.Fuckin deer.Good news is I have full coverage so I'll get an estimate tomorrow and see what kind off cash I'll get.The other good news is these cars are a dime a dozen so I'm sure I can find matching color hood and fender at the local boneyard and repair it myself and pocket some cash.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:42 am

Thats good and bad news. You'll probably make out better in the end
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 am

the beauty of living in an overly populated suburb. no wildlife in sight! unless you count the guy who steals my recyclables for the deposit out of my bin....
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Last year when I was working 7pm-4am, It came to the point when driving home I didn't drive more than 25mph one I crossed the bridge from the island to Brick, because I almost hit a deer at 2-3 once a week. I personally saw 4 deer get hit. Only one got up and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Not Double D
Dirty Diff Fluid Tech
Not Double D

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 am

devildog01 wrote:
On my way to pick the kids up tonight in my dd (02 Buick century in cherry shape 65xxx miles) on a partially snow covered back road (penndot sucks dick) doing about 35mph and up ahead I see a buck crossing the road.So I start slowig down because I'm not going to jam on the brakes and slide off the road into a tree and total my hoopdee.I see I am going to clear the six pointer and off to my left theres the doe.Bam the doe kamakazies into my fender.I just kept driving since I didnt hear any grinding noises.The damage wasn't as bad as I thought.I'll need a new fender,hood,and headlight assembly.Luckily it didn't get the grill or bumper cover.Fuckin deer.Good news is I have full coverage so I'll get an estimate tomorrow and see what kind off cash I'll get.The other good news is these cars are a dime a dozen so I'm sure I can find matching color hood and fender at the local boneyard and repair it myself and pocket some cash.

Do you keep it? Them's good eatin'!
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Front fender hood and headlight from local boneyard $200. Hood matched so only need to paint the fender $150.Total for repair $350 plus my labor.Insurance estimate ( I have no deductible on comp) $3140.00. I wish I could find that deer and thank it.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 am

devildog01 wrote:
Front fender hood and headlight from local boneyard $200. Hood matched so only need to paint the fender $150.Total for repair $350 plus my labor.Insurance estimate ( I have no deductible on comp) $3140.00. I wish I could find that deer and thank it.
Wow I need to hit some deer! They didn't it at that price? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuckin deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuckin deer   Fuckin deer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuckin deer
Page 1 of 1