Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rausch Creek - March 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoyas06
NELRC N00B

Rausch Creek - March 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Hey all,

New Land Rover owner, stock LR4. Looking to do some off-roading and test the waters. Will be in Central PA on March 3rd and looking to kill some time while the wife hosts a bridal shower. If anyone is intersted in meeting up at Rausch Creek and doing some Green runs, and maybe a blue thrown in there depending how the first time out goes. Based on the posts in the forum, Greens at Rausch Creek might not even encite moderate arousal, but I've gotta start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm

I seen a 2011 RRS there last summer if memory serves they did some bules

Rausch Creek - March 3 2011-010
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey if you are interested let me know. there is a guy on the parks board wanting to go out on mar 3/4
Back to top Go down
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
samnt650

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:12 am

Too soon, just came back from Creek and doubt wife let me out again in such short notices....
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:20 am

I might be up for this. Been trying for two years to get my wife and daughter to come out. They definitely couldn't handle a weekend with the regulars (you know, those guys that say 'Hey, lets try these beginner trails' and then lead down gnarly blacks....rat bastards - they've tricked me more than once). A short trip up and down some light trails might be just what's needed to get a little enthusiasm.

I will prod over the next day or so and let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:06 pm

hey a reply i didn't hear from hoyas or the guy on the R.C. forum but I got a email from the park it self about goings on for march. this weekend the have a trail guild class. Which I want go to. But if you want to hit some Greens and blues after msg me on here at my phone 570-789-4583.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 am

DocFodge wrote:
I might be up for this. Been trying for two years to get my wife and daughter to come out. They definitely couldn't handle a weekend with the regulars (you know, those guys that say 'Hey, lets try these beginner trails' and then lead down gnarly blacks....rat bastards - they've tricked me more than once). A short trip up and down some light trails might be just what's needed to get a little enthusiasm.

HAHAH we never left you for dead though! think that will be our new motto "You'll Never Rover Alone"
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:12 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
DocFodge wrote:

HAHAH we never left you for dead though! think that will be our new motto "You'll Never Rover Alone"
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I am a NoGo this Sat. the class runs from 9-4.
But I can get there any weekend cause I live so close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek - March 3   Rausch Creek - March 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rausch Creek - March 3
Page 1 of 1