Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shuttle Valve

Go down 
+2
Hilltoppersx
Thebloody323
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

As most of you who saw the photos from the Pines you'll notice that I was stuck in a big mud hole because my Amigo's decided to fuck with me just as I hit the hard part (still an awesome pic though thanks Ed!). I am thinking it is because there is brake fluid dripping onto the shuttle valve unit so I want to pull apart my abs modulator (and no I am not taping over the lights because I can't afford lockers right now) and replace the sticking valves. My question is where can I just find the valves, AB has a kit for $700 which doesn't even have what I need.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Just get a real truck (D1, RRC, Defender, or series) and you wont have this issues... D2's sound like too much of a pain in the ass..
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

They are a huge pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Jake wrote:
Just get a real truck (D1, RRC, Defender, or series) and you wont have this issues... D2's sound like too much of a pain in the ass..

All Land Rovers have their issues, D1's brakes fail unless you just unplug the ABS, RRC's rust away, Defenders are $30000+ and Series trucks need upgraded axles because the factory ones like to break when you look at them funny. It's just all part of the fun Smile
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
i got what you need

I knew you would come around, Eddie. You have my number.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:24 am

Thebloody323 wrote:
Jake wrote:

All Land Rovers have their issues, D1's brakes fail unless you just unplug the ABS, RRC's rust away, Defenders are $30000+ and Series trucks need upgraded axles because the factory ones like to break when you look at them funny. It's just all part of the fun Smile

I guess I will stick to simply removing a fuse Very Happy

and they all rust away it's just that the RRC's got a head start
Back to top Go down
DocFodge
Brake Light Switch Repairman
DocFodge

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Thebloody323 wrote:
As most of you who saw the photos from the Pines you'll notice that I was stuck in a big mud hole because my Amigo's decided to fuck with me just as I hit the hard part (still an awesome pic though thanks Ed!). I am thinking it is because there is brake fluid dripping onto the shuttle valve unit so I want to pull apart my abs modulator (and no I am not taping over the lights because I can't afford lockers right now) and replace the sticking valves. My question is where can I just find the valves, AB has a kit for $700 which doesn't even have what I need.

Dude, that sucks. BTW, if that's shuttle valve i sent you it has no warranty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:13 pm

DocFodge wrote:

Dude, that sucks. BTW, if that's shuttle valve i sent you it has no warranty. Very Happy

well fuck, guess I'll just have to go and unplug the lights then. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shuttle Valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuttle Valve   Shuttle Valve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuttle Valve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Truck Talk-
Jump to: