Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possible dates for events

Go down 
+6
Turf
jveen
samnt650
durt d1ver
dcarr1971
Hilltoppersx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

possible dates for events Empty
PostSubject: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm looking at getting a permit for Anthracite again. This will be in October. I'm trying for October 20 and Private tour of Rausch's new area on Sunday.

Sand & Snow 2 - Jan 5 or Jan 12? any preference? we are going to book the Lean To's this year so we have the wood burning stoves. screw the damn boy scouts!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:36 pm

10/20 would probably work for me. Would this be just a week or two before ROTR?

January is rough and Jersey is a 5+ hour drive, so I'd probably not even try to make it since I might be trying to get the truck spun up for the Maine Winter Romp again next year. So, fwiw, I'd say 1/12 would be the most likely date that could work for me...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

it would be at least 2 possibly 3 weeks before ROTR.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Justin told me ROTR will be november 9-10.

Jan 5th would be better for me, if I stay on my current work schedule. But I wont know that until december.
Back to top Go down
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
samnt650

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 am

ROTR - Nov 9 & 10 is Friday / Saturday... Just wanted to double check. Last year event was like on Sat & Sun..
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 am

Quote :
I'm looking at getting a permit for Anthracite again. This will be in October. I'm trying for October 20 and Private tour of Rausch's new area on Sunday.

Sand & Snow 2 - Jan 5 or Jan 12? any preference? we are going to book the Lean To's this year so we have the wood burning stoves. screw the damn boy scouts!!!
There is guy I work with that wants to go out to Anthracite, but he is worried we would be "snooty" cause he has a Jeep. -
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 am

samnt650 wrote:
ROTR - Nov 9 & 10 is Friday / Saturday... Just wanted to double check. Last year event was like on Sat & Sun..

Nope. It started on Friday last year too. There were a lot more people there Saturday, but we still had more than 40 trucks out there Friday too...
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

FWIW, im out for 10/20-21 but 27-28 is sexy, or 6-7? just sayin
Back to top Go down
DiscoSux
Forum Asshole
DiscoSux

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:

Any updates Ed?

Yeah, I'm a fag but might actually wheel this fall. Jensen put on a new drag link end and trailing arm. As soon as he gets the front wheel bearing replaced we will be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Rovers on the rocks is november 9th-10th. We're ironing out details on some other events.
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 am

Quote :
Rovers on the rocks is november 9th-10th. We're ironing out details on some other events.
Good I need to get out with some Rovers the Jeepers at work aren't cutting it.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:30 am

the October anthracite trip that I was trying to plan fell through the cracks apparently the locals are not very happy at the park is opening and setup booby traps basically spike strips in the puddles of people get flat tires and bikers injured the county decided it wasn't safe to let people into the park until it opens in the spring so even the hunting season has been shut down.

rovers on the rocks is a go for November ninth and 10th and then we're working on a winter Pines event for January. the annual will be earlier in the year next year because we're doing a maine expedition in June and then conclave again September
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Quote :
the October anthracite trip that I was trying to plan fell through the cracks apparently the locals are not very happy at the park is opening and setup booby traps basically spike strips in the puddles of people get flat tires and bikers injured the county decided it wasn't safe to let people into the park until it opens in the spring so even the hunting season has been shut down.

Yea the locals are always calling in the opinion section of the paper bitching about it. Someone actually drew a cartoon and sent it in. It was of a Jeep with money flying out the windows passing two signs one saying AOAA this way the other Local business that way.
Back to top Go down
Cris_A
Articulation Expert
Cris_A

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Hilltoppersx wrote:
next year because we're doing a maine expedition in June and then conclave again September

MMMM....Main in June ...that's a nice one
Back to top Go down
Thebloody323
NELRC Original Gangsta
Thebloody323

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Main in June does sound like a fun time.
Back to top Go down
samnt650
Guy Who Knows Shit
samnt650

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 pm

w/o the AOAA, do you still wanted to go to Creek on the same wknd, even for a day??
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:32 pm

so any date set yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible dates for events   possible dates for events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible dates for events
Page 1 of 1