Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TJM front bumper

Go down 
+2
Jake
ajk150
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Hey guys so i'm thinking about buying a TJM front bumper for my truck. Have any of you guys every run them? What did you think? I know Rovertym makes a better front bumper for wheeling but its just so thin and i know it shouldn't make a difference but appearance matters a bit to me being that this is my daily driver as well. I like arb, but its expensive and doesn't really help much with approach, at least TJM looks like it would make a difference. So opinions and reviews on this would be helpful guys.

Found this one for sale on ebay and its only in ohio... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Discovery-bumper-land-frover-discovery-II-TJM-front-bumper-TJM-bumper-/110956229984
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:36 pm

for $650 you could buy a used Rovertym front bumper. Just keep your eyes peeled on discoweb.org
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:38 pm

X2 on the RTE. I got an ARB which is kind of the same. Not to happy with it. 1st time out with it dug into a hill I was tiring to go up.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 pm

i love my ARB. i took down a few trees at Conclave. don't have to worry about them taking out my lights because it's bulky.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:59 pm

I like the tjm's I wish they still sold them in the usa. The guy selling it on ebay was trying to sell it on dweb a few weeks ago. I would contact him and see if he would sell it outside of ebay for like 500.
Back to top Go down
Jake
NELRC Forum Addict
NELRC Forum Addict
Jake

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:36 am

durt d1ver wrote:
I like the tjm's I wish they still sold them in the usa. The guy selling it on ebay was trying to sell it on dweb a few weeks ago. I would contact him and see if he would sell it outside of ebay for like 500.

x2 it's been for sale for more than a month on dweb... I'd shoot him a low but reasonable offer on it.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

i want a winch bumper!
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

yea i tried to low ball him, but he wasn't interested, i think he ended up selling too. I will keep my eyes open though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TJM front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJM front bumper   TJM front bumper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TJM front bumper
Page 1 of 1