Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pines night run Friday Nov 2

Go down 
+7
KingKong8247
Vader
Turf
qbenplaya00
Thebloody323
airbornrover
Hilltoppersx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 pm

No problems getting fuel here in Tabernacle. No lines at any of the 3 gas stations. Like I said before the roads and trails are all fucked up near Whiting, the further west you go the better the trails get, The trails near the caranza memorial are in great shape with the above normal water levels, I didnt see any trees down.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

fuck it. let's do it.

see you guys at the wawa at 8:30

can anyone call to see if they are open and have gas? (732) 350-5935 i tried calling from work today but apparently our phone company is based in manhattan and is under water. i have no cell service at my house thanks 2 the storm bringin down a tower.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 pm

If any of you guys coming down want to bring anything, we have a detachment of 24 national guardsmen living out of our police headquarters. Home cooked food is nice, but im sure they would equally appreciate cigs and dip..

Most of point pleasant is expected to be without power for the next 7-10 days, they're here running the relief center giving out mre's, water, and blankets, clearing houses during the day, and providing security and curfewthe enforcement at night.
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:39 am

Hey guys this sounds like fun, I'm in. I've only ever done 1 other night run threw wharton and had a blast, so why not do another haha. Actually i'm editing this cause i just realized i'm not working tomorrow night, so this makes it even easier. I'll definitely be there.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 am

Hilltoppersx wrote:
fuck it. let's do it.

cheers thats the attitude i like!

Hilltoppersx wrote:
can anyone call to see if they are open and have gas? (732) 350-5935

as of 9:33 am i called wawa... they said YES they have gas... and YES they have a huge line for people wanted to get it....

Vader wrote:
No problems getting fuel here in Tabernacle. No lines at any of the 3 gas stations.

might want to look into the above stated gas stations. i know i will need some as well since in my area there is no gas and i have half tank now.. i could make it down but would need some down there to wheel and come back up.. shits getting tight!!
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

If you guys need to refuel before going out you can always consider bringing fuel with you. I may be able to get my hands on 3-4 5 gallon tanks i could bring along for those that need it. Gas here is super cheap right now with up coming elections so i'm taking all i can and i could prolly get it even cheaper as soon as i cross the bridge in camden.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm going out tonight but not in Whiting, Gas is no problem here in Tabernacle, and I was out on the trails in this area and they seem to be in great shape, No chain saws needed just a bit more water than normal.
Any ways have fun, Looking forward to hear about the night.
Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Kind of last minute to change location but if we meet at the Ranger Station along Route 206 in Atsion then people can find gas in one of the 3 stations in Tabernacle.

I just called Loves Travel Center in Bordentown which is right off of exit 7 on the Turnpike. There is 4 stations in that area and she said lines are just starting to back up but they are fully gassed. From there to tabernacle taking route 206 south there is probably 8 stations including the 3 Vader is talking about.

Ranger Station
744 Rte 206
Vincentown, NJ 08088
39.742158, -74.725486
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm 0 for 12 on gas stations this morning. Drove around for 2 hours. i dont have enough to make it down there. I'm going out right now on an early lunch to see if i can find an open station with gas near my job. I have maybe 75 miles worth of gas in my tank. i have an empty 5 gallon can with me.

To billy's ranger station he posted it's 118 miles.

Will be in touch after i get back from my search.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:09 pm

If it makes it any better for a location to meet up, Maybe even some Grillin and some Dinner before we hit the trails, We can meet up at my place, I'm about 5 miles from the Memorial I have lots of parking, My address is 4 Anne Drive Tabernacle.
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:22 pm

might have to drop out of this.... i have no gas to get anywhere... i had to go help out my brother on rt 23... this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm

If you cant find gas just go to the local beer mart and get some Everclear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm

well after 2+ hours on a line i got gas! i only paid 50 cents more then last week. the bad news is i can't make it down to jersey now. i have enough gas to get down there and wheel and get back. however i wont have gas for work monday! lol.. this just sucks. I can't risk it getting better by Monday because I have a interview for a job on Tuesday morning. I'm going to direct people from the facebook post to here. I know a few of you guys sound like you are ready to go and I wish i could join but it wouldn't make sense for me to risk not having fuel next week.

I would suggest you guys meet at the Ranger station Billy suggested and take some pics.

Ranger Station
744 Rte 206
Vincentown, NJ 08088
39.742158, -74.725486
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Im down for that, what time at the ranger station? still 8:30? eight? who's leading? I have no interest in doing that
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Hilltop I can bring 10 gal worth of fuel if you want or if anyone needs the exta fuel. If no one says anything though ill only bring 5 though
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Vader or Billy can lead. sounds like you guys have a group of 5 trucks even without me.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Vader, are you coming with us? i thought your thread said you were wheeling elsewhere. Awesome if you are
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Turf wrote:
Vader, are you coming with us? i thought your thread said you were wheeling elsewhere. Awesome if you are

i think he is in. he just didnt want to me at the wawa i suggested. he has another guy with a d1 with him.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Yep I'm in! I've got two others with me also. My contact info, 858-357-1465 Text if you need any info, Also were any of you in for the BBQ at my place,?
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

wife doesnt get home till like six, and im trying to convince her to come with me, so the 8-8:30 arrival sounds much more legit. I have a winch and a hi lift but no recovery gear yet. So does anybody have straps and such?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Turf wrote:
wife doesnt get home till like six, and im trying to convince her to come with me, so the 8-8:30 arrival sounds much more legit. I have a winch and a hi lift but no recovery gear yet. So does anybody have straps and such?

Yes! we got it
Back to top Go down
qbenplaya00
Hardcore Lesbian
qbenplaya00

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

ajk150 wrote:
Hilltop I can bring 10 gal worth of fuel if you want or if anyone needs the exta fuel. If no one says anything though ill only bring 5 though

bring as much as you can... i mean ... only down side your going to smell gas the WHOLE trip... but but im sure hilltop and myself can use it.

Hilltoppersx wrote:
well after 2+ hours on a line i got gas! i only paid 50 cents more then last week. the bad news is i can't make it down to jersey now. i have enough gas to get down there and wheel and get back. however i wont have gas for work monday!

hill come on man i'll spot you some gas... plus ajk said he would bring some. we a family here man...

Turf wrote:
Im down for that, what time at the ranger station? still 8:30? eight? who's leading? I have no interest in doing that

the earlier the better for me.. and whoever puts there contact info on here first is leading imo... lol

Ranger Station
744 Rte 206
Vincentown, NJ 08088
39.742158, -74.725486

sounds like a good place to meet up since its located in center of everything. lets do it. im heading out soon. hopefully it doesnt rain tonight that bad. hey vador.... did you check gas stations? still gas and no lines? thanks man.

Back to top Go down
KingKong8247
ABS Modulator Fondler
KingKong8247

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Ill be at the ranger station around 8ish. Looking forward to flooding my truck haha
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Turf wrote:
My life partner does'nt get home till like six, and im trying to convince him to come in me, so the 8-8:30 arrival sounds much more legit. I have a winch and a hi lift but have no idea how to use either. So does anybody have strapon's and such?

FIFY....again
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 pm

you're a genius sir. Pure poetry on the page. I'll buy a copy of the book when you compile the musings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pines night run Friday Nov 2   Pines night run Friday Nov 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pines night run Friday Nov 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next