Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody know The Car Farm in NY?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

Anybody know The Car Farm in NY? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody know The Car Farm in NY?   Anybody know The Car Farm in NY? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 pm

I won an ebay auction for a radiator a month ago. I paid with in 1 business day. I havent got any Tracking number. I emailed him 2 weeks ago and asked whats up. He said he would ship it out soon. I still haven't got anything in the way of shipping info. I am about to file a complaint with Google Wallet and get money back. Anyone now this guy and his operation?
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know The Car Farm in NY?   Anybody know The Car Farm in NY? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm

jveen wrote:
I won an ebay auction for a radiator a month ago. I paid with in 1 business day. I havent got any Tracking number. I emailed him 2 weeks ago and asked whats up. He said he would ship it out soon. I still haven't got anything in the way of shipping info. I am about to file a complaint with Google Wallet and get money back. Anyone now this guy and his operation?

File a complaint with ebay, and google wallet
Back to top Go down
jveen
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
jveen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know The Car Farm in NY?   Anybody know The Car Farm in NY? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote :
File a complaint with ebay, and google wallet

I am going to. Just wanted to see in any NY members knew this guy. Cause he is on other forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know The Car Farm in NY?   Anybody know The Car Farm in NY? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody know The Car Farm in NY?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random BS-
Jump to: