Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Birthday Came Early!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

My Birthday Came Early! Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday Came Early!   My Birthday Came Early! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 am

It really is true, some of the best gifts come from yourself haha

These just arrived today, plus the new OME sport shocks last week. To top that 5 new 265/75/16 treadwright tires come in tomorrow and a new CB radio/setup comes in hopefully within the next week! Now if this darn snow will melt and give me some sunny weather. I'm going to fill up my room with parts!

My Birthday Came Early! IMAG0105_zpsecc65ff8

Also have my eye on some Tactical Rover sliders too, but march is a crazy month for me, not including the fact it is actually my birthday month so idk.
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Came Early!   My Birthday Came Early! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 am

Tires, CB + antenna, rest of air compressor stuff and on an unrelated note my contacts came today so I can finally see. On the other side of the coin I currently have no space in my room

My Birthday Came Early! IMAG0109_zps9e28429f
Back to top Go down
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Came Early!   My Birthday Came Early! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am

Oh and on an impulse move I decided to go with the Max-Trax M/T over the guard dog M/Ts, so this should be interesting. Im happy they are not nearly as nobby as the picture on treadwrights site. But still a good aggressive tread. Can't wait to get them on the truck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Came Early!   My Birthday Came Early! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Birthday Came Early!
Page 1 of 1