Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who to ask for a warm sunny day?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

Who to ask for a warm sunny day? Empty
PostSubject: Who to ask for a warm sunny day?   Who to ask for a warm sunny day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 pm

So i've ordered all these parts for my car and then it started snowing. Then it would warm up and make everything wet and muddy, then snow again and repeat for the last week. More and more parts keep coming in. Know I have a college single dorm room, which means I have very little space. I just want a nice day to install my lift and get these tires installed. My whole rooms smells like rubber and I can't use my couch cause of all the parts on it. All i want to do is install my new parts... But until that day comes I've had to get creative with space.

So behold college creativity! My new gamer/TV chair, its actually surprisingly comfortable too! I just stacked all 5 and for being about 4 feet tall it is surprisingly stable Rolling Eyes

Who to ask for a warm sunny day? IMAG0137_zpscfda6cdc
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Who to ask for a warm sunny day?   Who to ask for a warm sunny day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 pm

this weather is a bit crazy now.. at least you got some time before we have another outing. that's what im banking on right now is time before the pines trip
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
ajk150
ABS Modulator Fondler
ajk150

PostSubject: Re: Who to ask for a warm sunny day?   Who to ask for a warm sunny day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm

I'm actually back out in Colorado, and my spring break is in 2 weeks. So I have only two weeks to get all my parts installed before I leave for Florida, and the night I come back I'm driving right to Moab. So i'm running short on time actually. But I will be ready for any summer runs planned for sure, Plus I may have a new front bumper and sliders by then as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who to ask for a warm sunny day?   Who to ask for a warm sunny day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who to ask for a warm sunny day?
Page 1 of 1