Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm ready to move on. I'm looking for a D1 close to stock no lift etc.

My Green 93 classic SWB- 115,000 miles would make an amazing parts truck or trail truck

The good
head gaskets done 12k ago.
8mm wires
marine grade battery
2" OME springs
2" Terrafirma Shocks
Brand new radiator
Brand new steering box
Heavy Duty track rod, tie rod and new poly bushings in the panhard rod
stainless steel brake lines +2"
RTE fuel tank skid plate
new calipers all around, new rotors in the front, rears still in the box.
locking CDL (solenoid already pulled and sealed)
front and rear light guards not installed
hella headlight conversion
updated stereo with aux input

The bad
the body is beat up except the roof
no carpeting or rear seats
no interior lights or sunroof switch
i took care of the body rust with some grinding, cutting & patching but it aint pretty. (the frame is actually in great shape)
electrical issue is keeping the gauges on the console from working (could be a ground issue?)
no climate control
shitty speakers
exhaust is gone, no cats or muffler
no front bumper
front fenders were cut for bigger tires. i have d2 flares that will fit.

Overall the truck runs strong the motor is REALLY great. the electrical problems are just too much for me. it has stock tires and 3 spoke rims on it and you can drive it home. all the windows work, seats work. rear swaybar has been removed. I have run premium fuel in it and rotella oil.

throw me an offer. dont be a wise ass.

For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic 90236510
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Five speed D1   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Roving Beetle is selling his 5speed D1 on D-Web, With lockers!!!
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:31 pm

as you can see i asked him a few questions.. its a bit overbuilt for me, only because its out of my price range.
Back to top Go down
forcefed44
3 Amigos Detective
forcefed44

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 am

Wow, you've put alot of wrench time into that truck.. GLWS, I myself ended up going a different route with my projects coming from a speed backround.. I realize I can't do the creepy crawly fun thing..
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 pm

forcefed44 wrote:
Wow, you've put alot of wrench time into that truck.. GLWS, I myself ended up going a different route with my projects coming from a speed backround.. I realize I can't do the creepy crawly fun thing..
yeah there was a lot of money and time put into this truck, more then any rover i owned and the electrical issue just pushed me over the edge. if someone wanted to build a classic there are plenty of good parts to pick off this. if no one is interested i may just keep it and take what i need and sell the rest to a parts guy like Paul or Randy
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Ha! You're just a Rover whore at heart Ed, admit it. You just want a new one to build up. Laughing 

...if you had put that much time in my red D1 ('Crazy Red') when you had it, you might still have the perfect truck D1 to wheel...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:01 pm

i only got that red d1 for the free winch. i should have held on to my D2 after I sunk it in the lake but I already had the classic and needed something ASAP to get to work and neither was roadable... still hunting. have a line on a d1 for $800 that runs pretty good but it's 3 hours away. Jake still has his truck for sale but i dont have that kind of funds on hand. yet.
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Yeah...I'm glad you moved the red truck along. Believe it or not, with all the maintenance that Brian did, plus what I've done, the red truck has been super reliable and a lot of fun.

Jake's truck would be nice, but knowing what it's been through I'm afraid I couldn't bring myself to part with $8k for it...
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:43 pm

yeah it's not worth $8k. sadly whatever you put into these trucks you never get out. ever. i have seen a bunch of LR3's for around $10k around here.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Questions DiscoMike
Vader

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:23 am

If I had the money I'd definitely go for another LR3, I wish we had never sold ours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic   For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale: 1993 Range Rover Classic
Page 1 of 1