Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land rover owner's day ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Regan Yeung
NELRC N00B

Land rover owner's day ??? Empty
PostSubject: Land rover owner's day ???   Land rover owner's day ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:25 pm

November 10th is the coming up Land Rover Owner's Day in VT. Anyone think its worth it ? Anyone had tried that before ? I have no experience with off-road at all and I only have a evoque so not exactly a defender or discovery lol ?
Back to top Go down
TOM R
NELRC Pack Leader
NELRC Pack Leader
TOM R

PostSubject: Re: Land rover owner's day ???   Land rover owner's day ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:59 pm

I am sure there are guys that go, response on this board can be slow sometimes, there are more then a few rover boards Smile
Back to top Go down
dcarr1971
Custom CDL Installer
dcarr1971

PostSubject: Re: Land rover owner's day ???   Land rover owner's day ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 am

You should go for it. Getting some seat time off-road is always good and it will give you some perspective if you make it out to some of our events.

...With an Evoque, I suspect your greatest challenge is going to be finding skid plates and the ground clearance (or lack thereof...).
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: Land rover owner's day ???   Land rover owner's day ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 pm

is that an event help by Land Rover Experience? If so I highly suggest you go. They do the training sessions at Equinox Resort as well and they are all great guys. Just bought a Discovery off one of the instructors there. 

as for capability of the Evoque, I think it's pretty damn amazing out of the box. If i were you I would look at getting some A/T tires on a spare set of rims for when you do decide to head into the wilderness and for winter!
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land rover owner's day ???   Land rover owner's day ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land rover owner's day ???
Page 1 of 1