Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Non-Traditional Land Rover Club

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If we ever play bar golf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

If we ever play bar golf Empty
PostSubject: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Consider me Ernie fucking Els

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pub_Golf
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

This is a fantastic idea
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Sign me up!!
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I have a guest bedroom, an office and a big ass sofa, so some of you homeless mofo's could crash. It was my idea. So I'm obviously in
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Turf wrote:
I have a guest bedroom, an office and a big ass sofa, so some of you homeless mofo's could crash. It was my idea. So I'm obviously in

Are you buying too.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Don't push It hick.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Damn. I had to try.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm totally down to do this if you want when it warns up.
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm game. As long as we have a DD or other transportation. Hell I might pactice this at home between the house an garage.

I always wanted to get a hole in one
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Long Haul wrote:

I always wanted to get one in my hole

Fixed. Sorry Bri, that was a easy lob.

Let me check my work schedule, and run it past the wife. She might be all up for this when its warmer. Its been 6 months since I've been thrown out of a bar in philly, so its almost time.
Back to top Go down
Hilltoppersx
Admin
Hilltoppersx

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

quite possibly the worst idea i ever heard... mainly becuase all i drink is 80 proof or higher.
Back to top Go down
https://nelrc.iftopic.com
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Well you're just going to come down off your high horse, and drink some beer with the rest of us common folk, mr president.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Makers rocks son! That's my drink
Back to top Go down
Long Haul
NELRC Original Gangsta
Long Haul

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Damn, I'm gonna have to start proof reading what I wright. Set myself up good for that.

I'm a cheap beer drinker unless someone else is buying then I might step up to Old Milwalkee pounders. Sorry I dont do mixed drinks, bad shit happens when I do that stuff.
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 pm

How's april 28th for this pub golf tour? I know we're doing the pines the week before, and some might goto robesonia that weekend, but its the only other weekend I have off between now and memorial day. Plus, my wife said she's all in, and likes this idea
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Long Haul wrote:

I'm a cheap beer drinker unless someone else is buying then I might step up to Old Milwalkee pounders. Sorry I dont do mixed drinks, bad shit happens when I do that stuff.

This fall i was at a place called mako's on south street in philly, and you got a high life, and a shot of jack for $5. Best/worst bar id been at in philly in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 am

Says the duffs who, when I offered to buy him a case of beer, specified mossehead light lime. Not the cheapest beer in America....or canada
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 am

That place is awful. But a lot of places in the city do that. It's called (sort of) the city wide special. Sometimes it's a pbr and a shot of heaven hill, at a Mexican place it's a can of tecate and a shot of sauza. Makos used to have a shark hanging in the middle of the room covered in bras because if a girl took off her bra and hung it on the shark she got a free drink. Whores
Back to top Go down
durt d1ver
NELRC Original Gangsta
durt d1ver

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 am

That place is a total shithole. But we stopped in there as we made our way down south street for a bachelor party, and we stayed until we were made to leave.
Back to top Go down
devildog01
Industrial Strength Dickhead
devildog01

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Turf wrote:

Im in if you don't mind me puking in your fridge,finger banging your cat,and jacking off in your toaster at the end of the night.(Thats what happens when I drink a 5th of Jack).
Back to top Go down
Turf
NELRC Master
Turf

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Last time I drank a fifth if jameson I told a room full of women's rugby players that they're whole team together couldn't tackle me and then got attacked by them. I literally fought six women. Women's rugby players are the only type of woman you can hit without remorse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If we ever play bar golf   If we ever play bar golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If we ever play bar golf
Page 1 of 1